Storm's POV

I opened my eyes and stared at the wall for a few minutes before making any kind of movement. I looked down to see Melo sleeping on my chest like a little baby and instantly roll my eyes. This boy.

"Melo wake up. We've been sleeping all day" I said shaking him.

"Storm shh" he says and put his finger to my mouth shushing me. I move his finger and push him off of me, causing him to roll off of me and the bed. Ouch.....Sorry Melo...

"I should beat your ass for that" he says tiredly and rubs his head. He stands up and yawns loudly before walking to my bathroom and closes the door.

I grabbed my phone and seen a few missed calls and texts from Josh, Star, and my auntie. Ok first let's look at my aunties.

2nd Mom👩🏽💗
Stormy, why'd I get a call from the school that you didn't attend today? Is everything alright? Where are you?

Storm💗
Hey auntie, sorry I slept in. Everything is fine, I was just extremely tired last night. I promise to attend school tomorrow

2nd Mom👩🏽💗
Alright honey. Text or call me if you or Storm need anything. Also please don't miss out on school to much. I don't need your mother getting mad at me

Storm💗
Alright auntie.

2nd Mom👩🏽💗
Work has me so busy😭 I'm sorry I'm not around much for you guys

Storm💗
It's ok, as long as we're all good and safe that's all that matter right? Plus you gotta do what you gotta do right?

2nd Mom👩🏽💗
You're right. Ugh this is why I love you😩💗I'll talk to you later hun. Duty calls

Storm💗
Ok bye auntie!
Read at 5:06pm
Alright, now Star.

Star⭐️🤞🏾
Me and you need to talk. ASAP

Storm⚡️🤞🏾
About what?

Star ⭐️🤞🏾
Wtf were you doing sleeping with Melo?? Also, why was he on top of you? You know how bad that looked Storm, you're lucky it was only me who walked in

Storm⚡️🤞🏾
We were just sleeping. And also he rolled on top of me while sleeping. You're making it seem like we did sum

Star⭐️🤞🏾
I'm just making sure you don't DO anything dumb that's all

Storm⚡️🤞🏾
I'm not. You should know that better then anyone. Worry about you, I'll worry about me

Star⭐️🤞🏾
Aii cool. So when something happens, don't come running to me.

Storm⚡️🤞🏾
Ok I won't.
Read at 5:11pm

I rolled my eyes and went to Josh's messages.

Gup💘🐠
Hey are you alright? I called you and you didn't answer. I'm just checking on you, making sure you're straight. I love you❤️

Storm💖⚡️
Hey, I'm fine. I've just been sleeping all day. And thank you🥰 I love you too❤️ are you ok?

Gup💘🐠
I'm ok, I'm just tired. I just wanna be laid up under you tbh

Storm💖⚡️
Well when you get back, you can gladly do that😂

Gup💘🐠
Alright. I'll see you soon then👀

Storm💖⚡️
One more day👀

Gup💘🐠
Mhm😏
Read at 5:20pm

I smiled at my phone before putting it down. I stood up and stretched before walking over to my bathroom and knocking on the door.

"LaMelo. Hurry up man, I wanna pee" I said banging on the door. He opens it looking tired as ever.

"You're about to catch this fade. Why do you have so much energy right when you wake up?" He says and walks out. I shrugged and started laughing.

"I was recharging while I was sleeping" I said to him and he waves me off and goes on his phone. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before rushing to the toilet to pee. You know those ones where your holding in your pee while your sleeping but your to lazy to actually go to the bathroom. Yea that's me.

"Ahhhh" I said to myself. Once I was done. I flushed and walked over to the sink. Yikes! I look a hot mess. I grab my brush and brush my hair up. I wrap it in a messy bun and grab my tooth brush to brush my teeth. As I do so I think to myself, I should go see Jahlil about getting my hair done. That's a great idea Storm.

Once I'm done, I walk out the bathroom and towards my closet to grab a hoodie and throw it on.

"I think that was one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time" Melo says and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thats funny, but since we woke up late, can we go get food. I'm starving" I said to him.

"Sure, we'll go then I'll drop you back. I'm got some stuff to do" he says and get up to grab his keys.

"Let's go"