Chapter Two

The other countries stared at Germany, as if he just nuked someone.

"P-Prussia?" Canada whispered.

Germany just nodded. Some countries stayed surprised by this, some got angry, few thought about this, and hardly anyone agreed with the Germans words.

"Germany... Why? He was violent and always picked a bad fight," Austria stated.

"Not always. He would win quite a few fights as well. He has a soft side, just like all of us," Germany protested.

"So... I can be a country?" Sealand asked, with a huge smile.

"No. Now shut u- What are you doing here? This is for countries only!" Britain started to yell.

"I can be a country you jerk!" Sealand yelled in return.

"Go home! You can't be a country!" Britain shouted.

"Getting back on topic? Funny Germany," France laughed.

"I am completely serious. I think he's gotten better," Germany said with irritation rising in his voice.

"I agree. He deserves another chance," A Hungarians voice emerged. The room went silent. Germany and Austria looked at her in shock. Germany hadn't expected her to agree, let alone even care. Austria thought she was a bit off... But this?

"Hungary, you of all people should be against this!" Austria said, still recovering from his shock moment. Hungary sighed, it's not like she didn't dislike Prussia. He was vile, cruel, aggressive, perverted, and as Austria likes to call him a "demon douce". But he had his soft moments, like that time he helped her with The Ottoman Empire (Turkey), helped her when she felt sick, helped her when she was hurt.

"I'm not saying he was necessarily good," Hungary said with a huff.

"He was awful! He always picked fi-" The Austrian started to complain.

"But I think he could have change," Hungary continued, cutting her friend off.

"Well, If Germany can keep him inline? Go for it, dude," America said; stretching his arms forward with a grunt. Some more countries nodded in agreement, seeing how the American was a powerhouse and quite a successful country. France even nodded in agreement as well, though he usually disagreed with America and Britain; he did believe that Germany deserved to have his brother back.

"Alright then... Raise your hand if you agree with Germany." Austria says with a pout.

At first countries are hesitant to raise their hands. Germany raises his own hand, Italy follows his lead, then Hungary, Spain, (South) Italy, America, France, Canada, Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, Iraq, Syria, Cuba, Belgium, The Netherlands, Japan, (South) Korea, Australia, Wy, New Zealand, Romania, and Greece slowly raise their hands.

Austria is a bit startled at how many people agree with Germany... He counts the hands in the air and cautiously makes his way to a white board that's placed in the room, meant for debates and voting.

The Austrian writes down the number of countries whom agree with the German. He knows that there will be a bigger number of countries that will disagree, like Russia. He knows Russia will disagree (with Germany) for sure, maybe even China and Britain if he's lucky. But the Nordics will be indifferent, along with most other countries who don't care much.

"If you disagree please raise your hand now." Austria says, a bit unsure of wether he can get the majority votes.

Countries are hesitant with raising their hands, some instantly shoot their hand up while a few debate it awhile longer. But... Russia isn't raising his hand... Nor is China or Britain? This could lose a lot of country's votes...

Austria carefully counts the hands the. Write the number down on the board. He stares. Looking between the two numbers. A little smile is hidden on his face.

"By two votes, Prussia can't be a country again." Austria says, hiding his smile into an emotionless mask.

Germany sighs, and is about to drop the subject but Russia stands up.

"Britain, China and I have come our decision." Russia smiles.

The countries stare at Russia, waiting for the answer.

"I would like to agree with Germany-" Russia starts "And I know that Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine would most definitely agree. Wouldn't you?" The Russian partially threatens the smaller nations.

They all nod, because they actually do agree or because they're scared. Either way, a vote is a vote. Austria stares, hoping that Russia is pulling a sick joke.

"I think that he deserves another chance." China says reading some of the country reports.

"I suppose we should let him try it again." The British man says rubbing his temples.

Austria feels a thousand pounds slam onto his chest. He can't tell them the voting is done with... Russia would... Get upset or something... All he knows is that he has to accept it...

"A-Alright..." Austria says almost having a nervous breakdown. He shakily writes down the late voting countries. He already knows that Germany won... He already knows the hell that he will have to put up with.

"Well it's clear, Germany won this." America says with his famous smile. He doesn't have much against Prussia, America forgave Germany a long time ago. They could almost be considered friends right now.

Germany feels a smile spread across his face. He rarely, if even at all, gets to see Prussia. His older brother. His first friend. His only family (that he can think of off the top of his head).

The meeting goes on like usual. Countries complaining about global warming, freaking out about diseases, some even asking for help or money.

But the blonde German man can't stop a smile across his face, he's even tolerating Italy hugging him and explain the history of pasta.

... Again...