Chapter Eighteen

(( I wanted to make this better... But I had a sad song playing... This may be depressing to some, and I am aware there are spelling errors within this. My phone is at 2% so take this... Again... Find a tissue if you're attached to the characters. I'm sorry... Kinda. ))

~~~

The mental hospital was silent. A door off its many hinges was all the way across the hallway, the lights were flickering softly as the footsteps shuffled towards the exit.

The feet left behind a trail of blood.

But it didn't belong to him.

It was the doctors, nurses, and guards blood. The hallway was soaked. The ceiling to the floor. To the windows to the walls 'till the sweat drips down my bal--- Moving on.

♡♡♡♡

The Swede held on to the Norwegian's limp body, as did the Dane. They stared in shock at him.

He had fainted in a panicked.

"Give him to me, Sweden... Now..."

"No."

"That wasn't an option."

"Last time you fought me, I won."

"That was a long time ago, and I'm very motivated to win right now..."

"Prove it." Sweden set the Norwegian down and stood to face the blonde Danish man.

♡♡♡

An alarm on every countries computer, phone, and television startled them.

Each and every country went to look and watch the video that was displayed.

The news reporter was American, and she looked completely terrified. Petrified actually.

Almost in sync the countries, in their own homes, allowed the video to play.

"This is Mariah Johnson, chanel three news... Where I am standing... Is the sight of a nuclear missile launch. Where in two minutes? The United States of America is going to send four nuclear missiles out. Two of the four are carrying uranium, one is carrying arsenic, and the last? Is holding plutonium... The people are frightened and in a panic, yet they are being evacuated into secure nuclear fallout shelters... But many know... That will not save us... I believe this is the end... The last laugh goes to no one... This is Mariah Johnson... Chanel three news... Thank you... Thank you for tuning in... And to my daughters at home? Mommy loves you, I won't be home to hold you, but I'll see my beautiful angels soon."

♡♡

England stared at the television, his hand was on the queens shoulder. He gave her an apologetic look.

"My queen..."

"I would like to be with my people when it ends, Arthur..."

"Of course, my queen..."

He guided her outside and out of the gated safe house, the people were crowded around the gates in fear.

She only smiled and reassured them that there was always a chance for a miracle.

England stood next to her, crying silently as Sealand held his hand tighter.

"I'm sorry En-"

"No. I am... I should've been better to you... You are the best little brother I could ever ask for. And I mean that..."

"I love you, England..."

"I love you two, Sealand..."

A loud siren went off, but no one scrambled away. They accepted their fate.