Chapter One

A gentle sunrise shined through a set of curtains. Directly in a Germans eyes. He groaned and squinted his eyes open, with a sigh he took his arm off the Italian's waist and sits up in the bed. He just wanted to sleep in this morning.

A certain Austrian kept him up all night with a lecture about listening to people; Germany wasn't really listening at all to him.

"Good morning, Germany!" Italy chimed sitting up and stretching his back.

"Good morning, Italy," the blonde mumbled from the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong? Did you not get enough sleep?" Italy smiled, poking the German's cheek. Germany sighed, he knows he shouldn't have a bad attitude this early in the morning.

"Nein, I'm just... Thinking..." Germany sighed. A loud knock at the bedroom door makes Germany and Italy look up.

"Don't forget we have a world conference today, at 8:00AM!" Austria said through the door.

"Alright!" Italy replied, and Germany looked at the alarm clock and jumped up when he saw the time.

7:39AM

"We're going to be late!" Germany said in shock. Germany hated to be late. Even Italy knew that. Germany rapidly went through the closet and pulled out a suit and tie, then started to strip and change. He could care less if Italy saw him naked. As long as the little pasta nut kept his mouth shut. Italy smiled dumbly at the German in front of him.

"Get dressed you idiot!" the German snapped as he finished buttoning up a white shirt, then reached for his tie.

"Can't we just go like this?" the half naked Italian whined.

"Nein. Now get dressed!" Germany repeated.

Italy sighed, but still smiled as he takes a shirt, a tie, and a pair of pants out of a drawer. The colors never seem to match with the Italian. Germany rolled his eyes -- but still satisfied that Italy was putting clothes on. 

♡ At the World Conference ♡

Britain looked at his watch then stands. It was 8:00AM. He sighed and frownedat the sight. 29 countries are missing, from the meeting.

"Well, we should start the conference then," He said, getting most of the countries' attention. As Britain walked over to the head of the table, the main door opened and Germany followed by Italy quickly walked in.

"Thanks for showing up!" America sarcastically smiled.

"Sorry. I slept through my alarm," Germany apologized.

"I'm just kidding, dude. Who ever shows up on time?" America laughed.

"People who care about the world, and the problems we have yet to fix, maybe?" China mumbled.

"Can we just start?" Britain interrupted, before the countries started to bicker. The countires watched as the British man picked up a clip-board.

"Just say here when I call your name. You should all know this by now," Britain sighed as he looked at the long list of countries.

"America, Canada, Cuba?" Britain asked, three "here"'s are heard.

"Mexico, Brazil, Chile?" Britain sighed, already annoyed with roll call. Three more "here"'s.

Britain sighed with relief when he finally finished calling all of the countries in South America. But the part that annoyed him was that only seven of them were actually here.

"Myself, Ireland, Scotland?" Two more "here"'s.

"France, Spain, North Italy, South Italy?" all are here.

"Ok, this is ridiculous. I don't care anymore. No one else seems to care either, so why don't we just move on?" Britain said; irritation in his voice. Everyone agreed, for the most part anyways.

"Anyone want to discuss something first?" America asked. Surprisingly, Seychelles raised her hand.

"Alright, go for it," America said with his usual smile.

"Well, I've noticed more pollution and trash on the shores -- again," Seychelles stated crossing her arms. Some countries sighed and rolled their eyes.

"This again?" Poland whined.

"Hey! It kills animals! And sometimes people!" Seychelles pouted.

"We'll send some cleaning crews around, pick it up and recycle it. Is that ok?" France suggested.

"I suppose," Seychelles huffed, relaxing a bit.

"Next?" Britain asked. This time Russia raised his hand.

"Last time we discussed our energy sources, are we going to use nuclear? Or not?" Russia asked, with his infamous smile.

"I don't know. Sure, it's better for the atmosphere, but... It could easily run out and the whole Chernobyl thing could happen somewhere new. What if that happens again?" Germany input. Russia stared.

"I think Russia is right," Belarus states.

"Of course you do," Estonia muttered.

"Wait, would that add to global warming?" Japan asked, looking to whoever can give him an answer.

"Yeah. But I think that a super hero could fix that! I mean we could just create a cool looking guy and have him sa-"

"Don't suggest stupid things. Super heroes aren't real," Greece said.

"Like your religion," Turkey snapped.

"Cut it out," Cyprus cut in. Egypt just blinks, unamused by everything.

"What was that? You jerk," Greece glanced to the Turk.

"You heard me. Or did your gods curse your ears?" Turkey laughed.

"Shut up," Greece glared.

"You should both be quiet," Egypt quietly, but loudly enough, said. They would've started fighting but Denmark let out a loud burp.

"Sorry," The Dane said, with a small laugh. Sweden and Norway stared at him with an annoyed look, Finland was drawing a picture of a Christmas tree on his world report, and Iceland was feeding his puffin.

America muffled a laugh, and gave Denmark a thumbs up -- which Denmark returned.

"Well then. Next on the list is:  what Germany brought up last time," France said as he read the world report.

Germany cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"I think that it's about time. I think we should let a certain person be a country..." Germany nodded, straightening his posture in his seat. Sealand smiled, and opens his mouth to say something, but Germany cut him off,

"Prussia,"