Chapter Seven

China and Britain watch from a distance. Germany and Prussia along with Italy have gotten to their home and settled themselves inside.

"I don't think they're doing anything..." Britain mumbles.

"What is the point in watching them? Maybe he won't cause any problems?" China suggests.

The British man is about to say something before his phone vibrates. With an annoyed sigh he pulls it out to check what it is.

A call from America.

Britain sighs and answers it in a hushed voice.

"Yes? What? What do you mean? They'll... Well who-" Britain grabs the Chinese man and drags him back to the car.

"What are you doing?" China asks while slightly pulling away from Britain.

"We need to go to America's... Immediately." Britain says opening the door and pushing China in, then getting himself situated.

"Why?" China asks raising an eyebrow.

"Because he just told me who threaten him and Canada."

North American Territory House

A British man paces back and forth, a Russian sits calmly on the couch, a French rubs his temples, a Chinese comforts the Canadian, and the American just bounces his leg up in down.

"Why didn't you mention something. In the conference? We could have taken care of it. Then. And there." Britain sighs, clearly irritated.

"Because they were sitting right there! And how would I know if they were ready to attack me?" America says nervously.

The others give worried glances towards the two brothers.

"You could retaliate! We would help!" Russia suggests.

"That could start a war... If people choose sides and attack?" France says looking up from the floor.

A knock at the door causes the American and Canadian to flinch. They stare with worried expressions, hoping it isn't... Them.

"America? Are you home?" Egypt asks through the door. They each sigh of relief then let the man in.

"Thank you." Egypt says quietly.

They offer him a glass of water and wait for him to speak.

"So... Turkey found out... Also... Greece was right and wants an apology." The Egyptian says, taking a small sip of water.

"We did doubt him..." Britain mumbles.

They all stare at Egypt. They wait for him to speak again... But he doesn't seem to say anything else.

"Is that it?" Russia asks, clearly not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Since you asked? No. They found out you told someone... Now they're pissed... A few countries surrounding them are kind of close to an ally for you. But don't expect them to fully protect you, they have people and a home they must protect as well." Egypt practically whispers, taking his time.

The other countries stare. He hardly talks... This was like a freaking speech...

"Woah... Uh... Thanks dude." America says as Egypt gets up and starts to leave.

"Be careful..." He mumbles as he shuts the door behind him.

"That was... Strange... He came all the way here, just to tell us that?" China says handing Canada a cup of tea and handing a cup to anyone else who asked for one.