Help

-Edward's POV-

-Trigger warning-

The police car pulled up to my house. Jim opened the door for me. I gave him pleading eyes "Officer Gordon, please". He shook his head "I'm sorry, I have to follow orders. If there's any trouble, call me or Lee". I nodded and felt hot tears pricking at the corners of my eyes. Officer Gordon walked me to the doorstep and knocked on the door. Heavy footsteps were heard inside the house before my stepdad opened the door. He immediately pulled me into a hug "Ed! Goddamn, I was so worried about you!". He looked at Officer Gordon and smiled "Thank you for bringing Ed home". Gordon looked him in the eyes "I know what you did, don't play games with me". He frowned "I'm just being friendly". Jim turned to leave but turned back around and whispered in my ear "If anything happens, call". I nodded again and Jim left. When I turned around, my stepdad was walking into the house. I stood awkwardly on the doorstep. He turned around "What the fuck are you waiting for?". I hurried to the door and entered the house. He closed the door and I flinched. He approached me and rubbed my shoulders "Why're you so jumpy?  Are you scared of me?". I looked at my feet and he grabbed my chin, pulling it up "look at me when I talk to you". One tear fell from my eye. He wiped it away "What's wrong?". I avoided eye contact "I-I want to be with Oswald...". He slapped me "Let's not talk about him right now". I held my cheek and winced. He headed to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. I walked down the hallway, into my room. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes. Soon, I fell asleep. 

-A few days later-

I hadn't left the house at all since I'd gotten here. I had barely left my room, for Christ's sake. I stood up and realized how hungry I was. I opened my door and peered down the hallway. No one. I made my way down the hallway and looked again. No one. I walked into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards. I managed to find some bread and some honey. I mumbled to myself "Well, better than nothing". I started spreading honey on the bread when I heard footsteps behind me. I was suddenly grabbed by my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I tried to pull away but he kept a firm grip. I tried to hit him again. He slipped his arms around me and clutched me close to his chest. The smell of him overwhelmed me. He smelled strongly of alcohol. It made me angry. I punched at him "Let me go!" He pushed me against the wall and I continued to fight against him. He held my wrists above my head "This would be a lot easier if you stopped struggling". I finally got out of his grip and stumbled into the bathroom, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Jim. He was banging on the door and I sat on the floor. The phone rang a few times before Jim answered "Hello, Jim Gordon". I whispered into the phone "I-I need help. I-I think he's drunk and he's trying to hurt me". The line was quiet for a moment "Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can". The line went quiet and I sobbed. The banging got louder before the door broke open. He was really angry now. I stood up and he tried to grab me, I slid under his arm and ran past him, but it wasn't long before he had me by the shirt and back in the kitchen. He threw me against the kitchen counter and started unbuttoning my pants. I tried punched him but he grabbed my fist and put it behind my back. I thrashed in his grip. He slid his finger into the waistband of my underwear and I yelled "Stop! I don't want it!". He kissed my neck several times and laughed "Then why were you moaning beneath me last time?". I tried kicking him but he punched me in the face. I groaned and he unbuttoned my shirt. He started leaving bruises all over my chest and neck. He stopped to look at my scars and cuts "Tch, how pathetic". I tried kicking him away but he pushed my legs. He grabbed me by my hair and slammed my head into the counter several times. I was dizzy but tried to punch him, he punched me instead. I felt blood trickling down my nose. I felt myself going limp, I was going to pass out. "GCPD, hands off him!". He let go of me and I fell to the ground. Jim and Harvey went behind him. Harvey put my stepdad in handcuffs while Jim ran over to me to see if I was okay. He kneeled down "Can you stand?". I nodded and made a lousy attempt which ended in me collapsing again. Jim scooped me up in his arms, carrying me outside "Harvey, bring him back to the GCPD, I'll get Ed to the hospital. Harvey nodded and Jim carried me to his police car. I ended up passing out shortly after.