Jim???

-Edwards view-
The sound of someone clapping awoke me "Good morning sleepyhead" Jerome said grabbing my shoulders and giving them a harsh squeeze. "So here's the plan..." he said gesturing to me to tell him my name. "Uh.." my voice was scratchy "Ed...Edward Nygma". "Ok, Edward here's my plan for you" Jerome said walking around the room "I am going to ask the cops for a lotta money and if they don't give it to me" he pulled a gun from his back pocket and shot the guard at the door. I jumped back when his body fell in front of me. He looked at me expecting me to cry or scream. He looked confused "Are you suicidal or something?". I closed my eyes "You could say". He chuckled darkly and left the room. I looked up at the ceiling where my chains were hanging down. I pulled at them and noticed that the ceiling was weak. I pulled down several times and the chain on my right hand came down. I looked at the door of the room to make sure no one was coming. I pulled down some more and the chain on my left hand chain came off. I stepped over the body of the door guard and looked out the door. No one was there so I silently tip-toed down the long narrow hallway. The distant sound of voices echoed from downstairs. I recognized the voice laughing. It was obviously Jerome. Another voice silently spoke. I poked my head out to see who was speaking. Jim Gordon was tied to a chair. Jervis Tetch was behind Jerome. I remembered the gun that the guard had in the room I was held in before. I quietly but quickly ran to get it. After retrieving it and coming back to the staircase I saw Jervis with his watch. I quickly pointed the gun and shot Jervis's shoulder. He yelled with pain and looked around to see who it was. I pointed the gun again and this time hit Jerome's leg. Jervis ran down a nearby hallway to see who was shooting. I took this chance to get the cop and leave. After we got out of the building several guards shot at us. After nearly getting shot in the head twice I found a car with keys in the ignition. Jim quickly got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers. We got out of the abandoned shipyard and I stopped the car. I needed to breath. I noticed Jim was staring at me "Why are you staring at me?". "Why did you save me?" he replied. I got flustered and stuttered "I don't know" I huffed and started the car again. "About the other day" Jim started. I stopped at a red light. "Shush, give me a few minutes to compose myself" I said holding out my pointer finger. Soon we were at the police station. I stopped the car and gestured for him to get out. All of a sudden he grabbed my hands. I squirmed to try get away but he slipped a pair of handcuffs on my wrists. He carried me into the GCPD and everyone grew silent. They stared at me intensely. I felt dozens of eyes looking at me. Jim brought me to a room where he tried questioning me. But of course me being the stubborn shit I was... ignored him. He soon left me alone handcuffed to a table. I stood up and pulled at the handcuffs hoping they might break. After that didn't work I struggled with the handcuffs. I struggled until my wrists bled. Jim came back and saw the blood on the table. "Shit, Ed! What the fuck have you done to yourself" I didn't listen to him and looked at the ground. "Ed, stop it" He grabbed my arm and sat me back down. I looked at him unamused. "Ed, what are Jerome's plans?" he asked me. I shook my head "I don't know". "Ed, what are Jerome's plans?" he repeated. "I. Don't. KNOW" I yelled the last part. He sighed and uncuffed me. He told me to wash the blood off my wrists in the bathroom. "Hey genius". I looked around the bathroom "Where are you?". I grabbed a bottle of soap off the counter to use as a weapon. "Look at the mirror dip-shit" I looked behind me and in the mirror was The Riddler.

-Jim's view-
I walked past the bathroom and heard Ed yelling. I opened the door slightly and saw him yelling into the mirror. "No, I'm not gonna kill Jim Gordon" he yelled and put his head in his hands. I was confused and to be honest, a little concerned for the poor boys mental health. After seeing the cuts on his arms, I didn't know what was going on in his mind. I walked down the hall to the medical examiner room. "Lee?" she turned around and smiled at the sight of me. "Hey handsome" she said tracing circles on my shoulder. "Hey um, can you talk to the boy?" I asked kissing her cheek. "Sure, I can try"
-Ed's view-
I exited the bathroom a woman with black hair approached me. She introduced herself "Hi, I'm Lee Thompkins. I'm the medical examiner here. Jim asked me to talk to you". I rolled my eyes "I don't need any help" I said trying to push past her to the room I was originally in. She stuck out her arm "Ed, I just want to talk to you for a little bit. Jim heard you yelling about killing him". I gave up "Fine" I said crossing my arms and following Lee.
-Lee's view-
I opened the door for the teenage boy, he was slim and obviously doesn't eat much. If you looked at his arms you could see bruises and cuts. "May I see your arm please?" I asked him extending out a hand. He held his arm close to his stomach. "No!" he yelled. I jumped at his sudden change of tone. "Please Edward, I want to help you" I extended my hand further. His breaths were shaky and he shook his head "I don't need help". I gave him a sympathetic look "Please Ed, let me see" his arms were shaking but he held it out. I rolled down his shirt sleeve and nearly gasped at how many cuts there were. "Are these self afflicted?" I asked tracing several cuts. "N-Not all" I tilted my head in a confused matter. "What do you mean" I asked. "Some are from my stepdad and kids at school" He finally answered. "If you don't mind me asking. How many friends do you have?" I asked. "O-one... His names Oswald Cobblepot...I don't need help" he repeated, pulling his arm away. "Ed, who were you talking to in the bathroom?". "Um it's complicated" he said scratching his arms. "I got time" I said while making myself comfortable in the chair I was in. "Well, it was me...but different. More..." he stuttered for a word "...Confident. He tells me stuff. That I really shouldn't do but sometimes I-I do it". My eyes went wide "What do you mean?". He looked up at me and saw my wide eyes "Oh no, I've never killed someone". "What type of things have you done?". "Well, a few months ago I tried committing suicide because he told me too. The neighbor found me and brought me back home". I bit the inside of my cheek "And how is home life?". He laughed nervously "Moms never home. Probably out with some random men. My dad's dead. My stepdad's a raging alcoholic". I stood up "I'll be right back" I said opening the door to find Jim.

-Ed's view-
My knees were weak and shaky after what just happened. I debated running but I knew I wouldn't get away with it a second time. I waited in that room for about an hour until men in white coats came in. They had a carrier on wheels with straps on it. I panicked "I'm not crazy" I said with tears streaming down my face "I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy! I'M NOT CRAZY!". I was cornered against the wall. They grabbed my arms and walked my to the carrier where they put the straps over my chest. I continued struggling. They wheeled me out of the medical examiners room. I passed Jim and Lee. Lee had her face in Jim's chest and was crying. Jim looked sad but refused to cry. I screamed and struggled, I was put into a truck and sent to Arkham asylum.