The Hunt

-Oswald's POV-

After Ed did that, I rushed home. I biked home and when I entered the door, my mom was sitting on the couch. I gave her a kiss on the cheek as I passed by. She looked at me "Ozzy, you seem stressed". I sighed and sat beside her, she held me close to her and I explained what was happening. She looked concerned. After all, Ed was like another son to her. She thought for a moment before saying anything "You should sleep and tomorrow we can look for him". I nodded and she kissed my forehead "We'll find him, I promise". I smiled and got up and walked to my room "Goodnight mom!". She called from the living room "Goodnight Ozzy, I love you". I smiled to myself and went to bed.

-Time skip-

My mom shook me awake "Ozzy, wake up. We're gonna find Ed, remember?". I nodded and got up. I put on some jeans, a t-shirt and a sweater. When I walked out of my room, mom was waiting. She smiled at me "We'll find him, I swear". I nodded and we headed out. We went separate ways to cover more ground. I started down the street. I was thinking about Ed as I searched. Why did he run? Why'd he have scars?  What if he killed himself?  I pushed those thoughts out of my head and focused on finding Ed. I looked down an alley and saw a pair of legs nestled between a garbage bin and a ladder. I ran over and sure enough, it was Ed. He didn't look too well. I pulled out my phone and called my mom. I waited with Ed while she made her way here. When she got there, we picked Ed up and carried him back to our home. Luckily it wasn't far so we were there in a little bit. We decided to put him in my bed. I sat beside him and waited for him to wake up.