Back to school

-Ed's POV-

Beep beep beep

I woke up and reached onto the table beside me for my glasses. I put them on and looked around the room I was in. It took me a minute to remember where I was. I dragged myself out of bed and began getting dressed. I decided to just wear a hoodie and jeans to minimize attention to myself on my first day back to school. 

Once I was done, I left my room and came into the kitchen. Lee was in there making eggs "Good morning, Ed. Excited for school?"

I gave her a fake smile and poured myself a cup of coffee "Yeah, I guess"

She put the eggs on a plate and passed it to me "I'm gonna go take a shower, you can get yourself to school, right?"

I nodded and she left. I began to think.

What will people think? Will they be scared of me?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and began to pack my bag. I grabbed my phone from my room and texted Oswald.

E: Are you almost here?

O: Yup

O: Sorry it's taking so long, Ivy got out of bed late and was very clear that she needed to wear eyeliner

E: It's fine. I don't mind waiting a little bit longer

O: Okay, we should be there in about 5 minutes

E: I'll be ready

E: Oh wait

E: I need to do my eyeliner

O: Oh my god, don't even joke with me about that right now

E: lmao, see ya

I got my shoes and jacket on before yelling "Lee? I'm leaving now!"

"Okay, I'll see you tonight"

I made my way down the apartment stairs and waited on the sidewalk. I checked my phone in the meantime.

I felt a hand grab either of my thighs and I turned around quickly, spotting an unfamiliar man. I raised an eyebrow and tried to back out of his grip but he wouldn't let me "C-Can I help you?"

He brought his hand lower down and smirked "I think you can"

I grabbed his hands in an attempt to pull him off "No thank you, I'm good"

He pushed me against the bus stop and brought his face to mine "I wasn't asking"

"Please, I just want to get to school. I-I don't want any trouble"

He ignored me and held my chin. He suddenly fell to the ground.

"He said he didn't want the trouble, dick head"

I looked up and saw Victor looming over him "Get out of here or next time you won't have fingers"

The man scampered away and Victor looked me over "Did he hurt you? Are you okay?"

I shook my head "No, he didn't hurt me. I-I'm fine"

 "Thank you Victor"

"No problem, perverts like that are the scum of the earth"

I stood beside him, waiting for Oswald "So, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I live very close to here so I told Oswald that he should just pick us up together"

As if on cue, a car pulled up in front of us and Ivy rolled down the window "Get in fuckers" 

I laughed and opened the back door of the car for Victor. Once he got in, I got in after him. Oswald and Ivy were busy talking in the front so I leaned over to Victor "Hey um, can you keep that quiet? Everyone's been worrying about me and I don't want them to worry about me more"