Chapter 9~ Doppelganger?

Start from the beginning

I couldn't believe I didn't think of this solution quicker. When a human swallows even the smallest amount of vampire blood it heals any type of wound, it's been this way since the very beginning with the original vampire family. It's supposedly some type of magical cure for virtually anything but those are clustered stories from various rumors I've heard. "Thank you Harry, but how can we help Arielle?" Niall whispered interrupting my deep trance as he let go of my body. "Two words, vampire and blood" I responded getting up from the bed and walking over to Elle's delicate body. I rolled up my sweater sleeve, exposing my pale wrist. My white fangs began to lengthen and appear below my top lip before I took a small bite from my unscarred wrist, puncturing the bluish purple vein so the right amount of blood flowed. I pulled Elle's body back into my arms before pressing my wrist firmly against her colorless lips. She wiggled in my arms unconsciously rejecting the hot liquid entering her mouth. "Shhh" I hushed in her ear pulling her closer until I finally heard her swallow the small amount of my pure blood. A smirk played across my lips listening to a small whimper escaped the brunette's mouth. I peaked down at the bloody bite mark that was on her neck, but it had already healed, that had to be a good sign. "Don't tell the rest of the lads" I said turning to Niall who nodded in reply when suddenly Louis barged into the room with a drowsy Zayn and depressed Liam following short behind. "Don't tell the lads what?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow tracing Niall's gaze to Elle's inert body. Zayn gasped, snapping his eyes completely open just starring at the situation in front of him. If he wasn't awake before, he was now. Liam shifted in place bumping shoulders with Louis as he took hasty steps toward me. "What the fuck did you do!?" he shouted with wide glassy eyes. "It's nothing go back downstairs, I'll handle it" I stated with an brisk attitude. I was getting really tired of Liam always assuming everything was my fault. For once I had nothing to do with it but the fact he thought I would hurt Arielle intentionally was taking it a step to far. He always thought he was the leader of the band, when he clearly wasn't. He didn't have to act mature 24/7 and keep us in all check, we could take care of ourselves. Did he take us as five year olds or something? 

"Handle what exactly?" Louis asked taking a seat next to Niall sensing something was wrong. "It's not Harry's fault...I messed up" Niall defended me looking blankly up at Liam. "I'm disappointed in you Niall, I thought you...had more control, I thought you were better than this" Liam breathed out with a surprised tone of voice, hanging his head to stare at the ground not even looking up at the Irish lad. Did he realize he was making Niall feel like absolute shit? And even though he didn't say it I knew he was most likely thinking 'I thought you were better than Harry, because we all know he would do something like this.' That was the last straw, I was done with this bullshit. There was no need to make Niall feel ten times worst. I'm sure he's scolding himself up in that mind of his right now. He probably hates himself for what he did to Arielle but Liam was blowing this out of proportion. I picked Elle's body up and placed her carefully into Niall's scrawny arms. He hesitated to holding her at first and I noticed. He looked like a scared, lost puppy dog most likely wondering if he could trust himself around Elle again. I shot him a comforting smile hoping it would lighten up his mood and to my content he did, and held her in a tight hug.  

I turned my attention to Liam once again remembering his previous comment. My blood felt like it was boiling from the raged anger building up inside me, my fists were balled tightly as I stepped right in front of him. "Fuck off, we'll handle the mess we've made OKAY?" I said with clenched teeth. "Handle it? Your lucky Elle isn't dead right now!" Liam shouted back at me. "Harry and Liam calm down, just explain what happened" Zayn said coming in between Liam and I. "Niall's hunger got the best of him so Elle just passed out. I gave her my blood and that's basically it" I stated looking into Zayn's concerned hazel eyes ignoring Liam's statement. I knew she could have died, I wasn't stupid. I'm beyond grateful she isn't.