Chapter 5~ No Choice

Arielle's P.O.V

I looked at all five boys in horror as the dim living room light shined off of their pure white fangs. "Don't be scared..." Harry stated taking a few steps toward me. Every step he made to get closer, I took a large step backward to make up the distance. How could I not be scared, they could kill me in the matter of seconds. They could strip me of all my blood and burry me in my own backyard. I can already see my life flashing before my eyes. I snapped out of my horrifying daydream as my back lightly hit against the living room wall when I unconsciously moved farther and farther away from the violent blood suckers. "It was a mistake...I didn't mean to sign it..." I whispered just above a murmur. That was a terrible lie and I mentally cursed myself out for even saying it. There was no way I could get out of this contract, I was stuck obeying their rules. "But you did sign it without hesitation," Harry stated with a smirk caressing my left cheek with the palm of his hand. I turned my head to the side, wondering how Harry got so close to me so fast. His cold touch brought chills down my spine. Goosebumps inched their way all over my skin along with a wanting for his touch. Something was defiantly wrong with me, I was in a room with a cold hearted killer and I wanted him to touch me. Someone should check me into an insane asylum. "I changed my mind, I didn't mean to sign it..." I stated again avoiding Harry's mesmerizing green eyes. "But don't you want to see your sister smile again?" Harry asked using his index finger to turn my head so I had no where else to look but directly at him. How did he know that was the reason I even entered this stupid contest? That bastard was ease dropping on my mother and I, and the worst part was that he was right. I needed to go through with this for Nicki's sake. I couldn't be selfish and back out because I'm scared, I have to do it for my innocent sister. Since there was no way out of this contract I had no choice but to try and get along with these boys no matter how much Harry infuriated me, crawled under my skin, and left me 'wanting him' badly. Nicki better love me for eternity for even going through with this.

"Do you have any respect for privacy?" I replied glaring at him. "I have a lot of respect," he whispered in my ear. His husky voice replayed over and over again in my mind. It's like I couldn't stay mad at him, why did he have such a deep effect on me? I stayed quiet biting down on my bottom lip while starring up into those big green eyes. His two large hands cupped my face as his pupils looked as if they were dilating. "Let me suck you blood Elle," he breathed out dominantly as the green part of his eyes suddenly became bigger and then smaller. Adrenaline rushed through my veins as an intense fear of him rushed through my body. I brought my hand up and slapped Harry across the face as hard as I could. I ran past him trying to get away from all the boys but Zayn grabbed my wrist, keeping me in the room. "Let go!" I shouted as the bottled up tears began to fall from my eyes. "I can't let you go," he replied keeping his firm grip. I brought my wrist to my mouth and bit down on his tan hand. He shouted out in pain as he let go of me. I glanced around the room trying to look for a clean escape. My whole body was shivering as I just stood still and began to breakdown. It felt like my feet were glued to the carpet as I tasted my salty tears that dripped down my face. I closed my eyes and wiped the tears away with the sleeve of my sweater but it was no use they just kept coming. I tried keeping it together but it was no use. I was scared stiff.

I felt my small petite body being pulled into a tight embrace. I looked up and connected my eyes with Liam. For some reason being in his arms made me feel safe, it was like nothing could hurt me anymore. I wrapped my arms around his toned torso as I buried my face into his shirt, continuing my sobs. His hand rubbed comforting circles on my lower back, finally calming me down. "We aren't going to hurt you, I promise..." he whispered into my ear. I knew I shouldn't trust Liam because he was a vampire just like the rest of them but I was going to. I gently nodded my head gripping onto his flannel t-shirt for dear life.

Harry's P.O.V

I rubbed the irritated spot on my cheek that still stung from the intense slap I just received. How in hell did she resist my compulsion? It was just impossible, no girl ever resisted my green dilated stare. It was a cool perk vampires had of compelling their victims to do anything we asked or suggested. I was basically just rejected, and it hurt. Plus, I was still thirsty. Louis walked over to me rubbing my upper arm. "You okay Haz" he asked with a worried stare. "It's all good Lou," I replied looking over to Niall assisting Zayn. I scanned the room and laid my eyes on Liam hugging Arielle extremely tight. I felt my heart beat quicken as an angered impulse shot through my body. Her tiny arms were slung around his lower back and her face wasn't visible. Now I was pissed off, she just slapped me and bit Zayn's hand. She should not be off the hook, the least she could do was give me an apology or a drink which would be out of the question at the moment.

I rushed over to Liam pulling Elle off of him. He had a shock written expression on his face as I grabbed her hands. I was so angry right now, this couldn't be jealousy...could it? Oh whatever. "Apologize" I said looking down at the beautiful gray eyed brunette. "Apologize!? You were going to eat me!" she hissed back at me. "Feisty aren't we? And technically we're all going to eat you" I replied with a crooked lopsided smirk. "Get away from me," she mumbled. "I want my apology!" I restated returning back to my angry state. It's not my fault I couldn't help my playful side around her. "You aren't getting one..." she whispered slipping out of my large hands. "You fucking slapped me across the face, I deserve a sorry and so does Bradford bad boy over there" I said enraged pointing to Zayn. "Harry its fine, I don't blame her for biting me" Zayn said clutching his right hand that had visible bite marks on it. He was taking her side, I can't believe him right now. I turned back to Elle noticing her gray eyes filling up with tears as she took a step backward. I scared her....again. Fuck, now I feel like a jerk. Why is it that I can't stay mad at this one girl?

Elle started walking toward Zayn and grabbed his hand. She kissed the place where the bite marks were and looked up at him. "I'm sorry for biting you..." she whispered releasing his hand and running back into Liam's arms. I felt a pang in my chest. She apologized to Zayn but not me, I just didn't understand this girl. She must really hate me. I smirked to myself, I did always love a challenge. I'll get this girl to like me if it's the last thing I do.

---------------------------------------------

I didn't really proofread so sorry for any mistakes! I'm terrible with spelling and my grammar isn't the best :/ I wonder if this story is even any good? Whatever, I still love writing it :D