Chapter 7~ Decisions

Arielle's P.O.V

I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles, dragging my feet up the stairs into my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed, hiding my face on my fluffed pillow, letting out a loud, muffled scream that was drowned out because of the thick pillow fabric. I rolled over starring blanky at the ceiling thinking of who I would choose to feed on my blood. A shiver ran through my spine just at the thought of fangs sinking into my skin. I was guessing it was going to be painful, but this is what I signed up for. It was better if I was the only human they feed on rather than them killing innocent people. I had to give whoever came up with the idea props. "Who to choose, who to choose" I repeated aloud. Urgh this was a really hard decision. Maybe if I sleep on it I'll have a cool dream telling me who to choose, I highly doubt it though.

How could Harry drop such a bomb on me? He couldn't just leave with a simple 'goodbye,' no he had to ask me this stupid question. That boy makes me so angry all the time, especially with his perverted comments. A smile pursed my lips as I remembered that all five of the boys liked me in some way unless Harry was messing with me again...probably that one. There was no way those five guys liked me enough to want to uhh fuck me? I was an average looking girl. There wasn't really anything special about my personality, sometimes I could be fiesty and other times I would be shy. I was just their blood bag when they got a little thirsty, nothing more. Even though I felt like I really connected with all of them in some way, I had to remind myself of the monsters they really were.

I peeled the clothes off my body, slipping into some sweatpants and a t-shirt as my pajama. I walked over to the hamper, throwing the dirty clothes into it so my mother could wash them with the laundry tomorrow. I walked over to my window looking at the full moon as I shut the blinds. I wondered if there were any other vampires in the area, or even werewolves? I hopped into bed, burying myself under the covers, falling into a deep slumber with the sound of a faint howl coming from an outside distance.

*Next Morning*

His large muscular hands traveled down my sides, unbuttoning my jeans. "I've been waiting so long to do this Elle.." he whispered dominantly into my ear.

Suddenly my alarm clock echoed through my empty room awaking me from an intense dream about Harry. My bed sheets were drenched in sweat as my heart beat slowly returned back to its normal pace. I could not believe I actually had such a sexual dream about him. I shook my head violently trying to forget about the dream but it was no use. I groaned in annoyance as I kicked the bed sheets off my legs and walked over to the bathroom starting a nice hot shower. The hot water burned my tan skin changing it to an irritated pink color. After about a minute my cold skin was warmed and back to its usual color. The water felt nice as it cleansed every inch of my body, washing away all my problems for a few minutes. I wrapped a towel around myself exiting the shower and entering the steam filled room. I grabbed the blow dryer, starting to dry my naturally straight brunette hair. It was around 9:30 in the morning and I had to visit Nicki before the boys came to pick me up. I felt guilty for not visiting her at all yesterday and I had to make it up to her somehow. I slipped into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, and a floral printed crop top with a pair of lace heels. I heard a knock at my window and automatically knew it was Colton. He never uses the front door, he thinks its too cliché. I smiled brightly at him and opened up my window. He fell into my room and quickly got up brushing himself off. He squinted his gray, blue eyes while looking at me and then let out a breathe of relief. "What?" I asked him with a confused facial expression. He pointed to the necklace that still rested on my neck. "You didn't take it off" he replied. "Hey, goodmorning to you too, and yeah because I promised you I wouldn't, plus I think its pretty," I stated running my hand through my unknotted hair. "Oh good but I left out a tiny, little detail as to why I want you to wear it," Colton said with a goofy smile. "Oh gosh, what it is this time?" I asked a little worried. "That was soaked in revain and has a small sample of the plant inside of it," he commented fixing his shirt collar. "Umm Colton, I have no idea what vervain in is, fill me in here" I whinned ignorantly. "Geez, and your the smart one? Long story short it protects you from vampires. Its kind of like a poison to them but it only prevents them from compelling you," he explained snooping around my room. "And how did you know about this or how did you even get this neckalace?" I asked curiously. "Elle, come on I'm the expert with all things supernatural and my friend...gave it to me. Hey! Are you going to visit Nicki? I'm going to come, haven't seen her in a while, and then we can head down to the Mystic Falls' Grill. We can get a cup of coffee or something," Colton said extremely fast, picking up one of my bras from the floor. I rushed over to him snatching my belonging from his hand. He seemed so suspicious blurting out everthing so fast, and changing the subject in the matter of seconds. What friend would give him a revain neckalace? It was a little weird, and to think I was going to tell him about One Direction's secret. I'm not so sure I should anymore, I thought it would be cool telling him all of his theories were true and existed. But if I did tell him Harry might kill me so I vote on not saying a single thing.