Alice in Incognito

Start from the beginning

Namjoon had slowly gotten Jin back to consciousness and was at the moment checking for all injuries, his older mate whimpering in his arms. He had seen the state that Seungkwan was in and wanted nothing more than to rip apart whoever laid a finger on his mates. But when Yoongi called out, he could feel the pit in his stomach drop even more, he could heat the rage and horror in his voice and as he looked towards Yoongi he saw he was holding something with his hand. A dark blue collar that he had not even months ago gifted to his soulmate, and it was not around her neck.

"Jin sweetheart, did you see Alice in here?" Jin nodded slowly, still shaking and whimpering. He slowly lifted his arm to point at the clothes laying on the floor and Namjoon could recognise the outfit as the one that Alice was wearing earlier that day. Something had happened to her and he needed to know exactly what now.

"Somethings wrong with Seungkwan, I can't smell his scent and he is almost catatonic. Jin's hurt and was unconscious when we got here and Alice is missing her collar and is nowhere to be seen. What the hell is going on Namjoon!" Yoongi was doing his best to keep his anger in control, but it was proving to be a hard task. Someone needed to pay for this, and no one could stop him.

He put his focus on Seungkwan for a moment, caressing his cheek in an effort to get him back to us but he just ended up fainting. Yoongi started to cradle his body, keeping a hand on his pulse just to keep an eye on his health. He would have usually just used their mating bond, but something was keeping his mind from recognising his state of mind and it was frustrating him to no end.

"We need to get them home now, we need to get all of our Omegas home now! I don't care if they are rehearsing or what not, none of the Omegas should be alone right now as whoever this was only attacked them. This was a personal attack on the pack and they will feel our rage soon enough." Jin was clinging to him at this point while Namjoon was speaking. He wanted nothing more than to get home but what about Alice. They couldn't just leave while Alice was missing, so he started to try and get out of his Alpha's arms. The motion was harder on his body than he first thought.

"I know Jin, you don't want to leave her, but we need you home and safe. I promise I stay here and check everything around to get her home again. I need you to be good and pliant right now, can you do that for me?" He softly nodded and laid himself near his chest again, seeking his comfort.

"The mindlink is too far away, can you call someone and make them get home and I need both hands on Seungkwan."

"I'll get someone down here to take them home, do you want to stay or go home with them?"

"I'm staying, I have a score to settle!" Namjoon nodded, knowing where he was coming from and took out his phone, ringing up Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I'm going to have you follow your pack leader's words without question. Is that understood?"

"Yeah of course, what do you need me for?" Namjoon could hear how much he wanted to ask for more information but his tone was serious enough for him to at the moment just listen.

"I need you to make sure that Tae, Jimin, Joshua, Jihoon and Chan are all with an Alpha each and then I need you to send them home."

"What abo..."

"No questions I said, when they are on the way home, I need you and whoever that is left down to the basement and make it quick."

"Namjoon what happened? I can hear the anger in your voice, why are you sending the Omegas home?!"

"You are to tell no one, is that understood!"

"Yes"

"Someone attacked our pack, me and Yoongi are sitting with Jin and Seungkwan at the moment and Alice has disappeared, we need the Omegas home as soon as possible before another attack happens. The other Omegas can't see the state they are in, but I can assure you that Jin and Kwan are alive."