Alice by Poison

ALICE POV

After getting help from that sweet janitor, me and Seungkwan rushed up to the studio not wanting Chan to wait more than necessarily. As we neared the door I quickly pressed a kiss on Kwan's cheek and ran into the studio to find the four dancers in the corner, Chan was hitting the others with a pillow as they rapped in a weird way. It sounded like they were imitating Seokmin's high pitched rap and it sounded hilarious.

Minghao was the first one to notice us and gestured for us to join them in their cozy little corner. I got Jun's attention and threw the ice pack to him, which he easily caught one handed and quickly applied it to Chan's bruised hip. Chan let out a small whimper and his eyes closing shut by the coldness of the touch but soon it melted into the chilling sensation that helped with the throbbing and he started to relax.

When I finally got close enough Minghao pulled me down on his lap and once again started to nuzzle my neck, whispering softly to me. "Thank you love, you did great, such a good pup for us."

Those kinds of words always send electricity through my body and as his long thin arms circled around me, he kept me flush against his chest as his fingers naturally started to run over my body. It resulted in a small purr coming from deep within me, the sensation making me relax fully.

Seungkwan had seated himself on the lap of Soonyoung, making the Alpha play with the soft locks of his hair. Jun had taken Chan on his lap, making sure not to hurt him all the while holding the ice pack close to the bruise and caressing the sides of his body. We all seemed to be in more of a zen now, but I still wanted to make sure that Chan was okay.

"Channie, are you better now? It was quite the fall you know." My eyes looked deeply into Chan's eyes, searching for anything that didn't seem right.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Not the worst injury ever, it's more the hit that surprised me." He winced though when Jun put a little pressure on the ice pack and he turned around to hit him on the chest. Jun just laughed at him, ruffling his hair as to show his affection.

"Now that Chan is injured, we're missing one dancer. I guess we just need to use you as an extra" Minghao said while looking at me. He can't be looking at me, is he serious? My eyes became as big as saucers as I realized that he actually was talking about me. I started to shake my head in a no when someone started to talk as well.

"That's a great idea Minghao, Alice can just fill in for Chan while he recovers." Soonyoung agreed. That traitor. Seungkwan was just snickering on his lap, he will also be considered a traitor.

"I'm no dancer guys, no.. no I can't... I can't dance!" I stammered out, but it didn't matter because soon enough I was dragged from the ground and up with Minghao, who strategically placed his arms around me so I couldn't escape. I let out a small yelp as I felt heat rush to my cheek as I refused to look him in the eye.

Minghao then started to sway with me as some slow music started to play in the background. Now who was the motherfucker who thinks he's slick by putting on cheesy music. I bet ya that it's Kwannie as his endless ballads. As Minghao was both taller and stronger than me, I could do nothing but dance with him, if you could call what I was doing dancing.

It was kinda hard to do it as I have not a single bone in my body that could move, which is impressive as we were only swaying. Also kinda ironic since all of my soulmates can dance, and I mean all of them and I don't have the ability to do it. But he held me close and made sure I didn't stumble or fall and he didn't seem to mind the few times I accidentally stepped on his toes. Well he didn't mention it at least. I mean what a gentleman.

We stopped when the song ended and just stared into each other's eyes, spellbound. His lips got closer to mine and as he pressed a soft kiss against my lips, his hands started to wander. Just caressing my body which has seemed to be a hobby by this point. You would always see the Alphas graduate towards us Omegas and in some way touching us. It was instinctual to them, a way to show security and by god did I feel secure in his arms.