Quite an Adventure

Two Dumbledore speeches in one night were exhausting. He dragged on as he selected the three names.

As he walked away red fire began spewing out of the goblet. A piece of paper flew out of the goblet and through the air. Dumbledore grabbed it.

"Harry Potter? HaRrY pOtTeR!?" He yelled looking around the room. George grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him standing. Harry wearily made his way towards the teachers and other champions.

"That's bloody brilliant. How did he do it?" Fred asked George. George shrugged his shoulders. The kids began rumoring and talking. Everyone was dismissed and you and the twins stayed behind the others.

"No fair. I would do anything to be a champion." George said as he jumped down from a bench. Fred ruffled his brother's hair and you three were left in the empty hall. The teachers all had left in a rush.

"What now? I'm bored." You drew out 'bored'.

"I don't know. We're not going to the library though. Never again." Fred said this and looked at you. You smiled at him. George looked between the two of you confused.

"Why? What happened?" Both boys liked to you. You explained the whole story to George and told him about the boy who kissed you. Revisiting the memory wasn't pleasant, but you handled yourself well.

You were sure not to mention the part where you and Fred slept on the couch.

"Oh y/n. I'm so sorry. That's really messed up." He said giving you a hug.

"It's okay. I'm much better now." You tried to lighten the moment by pushing Fred so he fell, and you kicked the back of George's knees, making him fall on the ground laughing. The boys chased you all around the hall. You were making so much noise that you heard footsteps.

You grabbed the boys by their sleeves and pulled them under a nearby table.

"You kids!! Get out of here now! I know it's you Weasleys and l/n!" Filch came through the doorway and you three stifled your laughs. "I can hear you!! Get out now!"

You saw that you were close to a side exit and pointed to it. The twins nodded and you started counting to three. When you got to three you bolted, ducking your heads.

You three stumbled through the hallway and bursted into laughter.

"Come on. This way."George said pointing to a side way out.

"What? Why?" You questioned.

"Just trust me." He grabbed your hand and Fred followed behind. You looked back at him but he was focused on his feet.

You made your way through a small twisting hallway. You stopped at a small door that looked as though you could only crawl through it.

"Where are we going?" You asked this as George pushed on the door. It opened and you found yourselves in the Gryffindor common room. "What?"

"It's a secret part of the Marauder's Map that doesn't show." Fred whispered from behind you.

"Well, that was quite the adventure." You laughed and so did George. Fred did a silent shoulder shake laugh, so you could tell something was wrong. "Well I'll see you two tomorrow." You waved and George waved back with a smile. You made your way to your room.

"Y/n! You never learn so you?" Angelina was behind you all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?" You faced her and she got right in your face.

"Just stop it! You know I like Fred! So back off!" She shoved your shoulder and walked past you.

"Angelina I had no idea. But I just have to say, I don't think he feels the same way." You tried to say this in a way that wouldn't reveal your feelings for Fred.