Chapter 19

~This is gonna be a filler chapter with Y/N, Yeji, and Jinyoung, so sorry for how short it is~

"Yo Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Jinyoung shrieks as Y/N walks into the living room of their shared apartment from his/her/their room.

"What's up Jinnie?" Y/N questions, walking passed the living room and into the kitchen.

Jinyoung walks up and sits at the bar separating the kitchen from the living room. "You got any of your final project done yet?"

"Yeah," Y/N hums, "I have got about a fourth of it done."

"A fourth?!" Jinyoung's mouth drops. "I haven't even started."

Y/N cracks a smile, grabbing his/her/their coffee/tea/water and then heads back towards the living room. "Yeah well, you know me. If I don't give myself a shit ton of time in order to make it perfect, my project isn't gonna get done."

"Your perfectionist ass pisses me off sometimes if I'm honest," Yeji's states as she walks in and takes a seat by Y/N, throwing her feet up into his/her/their lap.

"Well look who decided to show up," Y'N chuckles. "And yeah I know, but my grades are always better than yours."

"By like a point or two!" Yeji whines, crossing her arms.

"Still counts," Y/N hums.

"Before you guys get into a fight," Jinyoung intervenes with a laugh. "It's time to head to the university. Especially if we want to walk."

"Alright," Y/N looks over at Yeji with a smirk. "You gonna lift your feet up so I can stand?"

Yeji sighs and slowly slides her legs off of Y/N's lap, allowing Y/N to stand up. Y/N grabs her arm, pulling Yeji up and dragging her to the door where their shoes were. All three of the friends quickly put on their shoes and then head out of the apartment. They head out, beginning their trip to the university.

~Meanwhile with SuperM~

The boys had just finished recording for the day and were taking a break in the studio before heading home to their respective dorms.

"Alright so does anyone have and actual ideas on how to ask Y/N out?" Ten asks after a moment of dead silence.

"Nope"

"Nada"

"Nothing"

Taeyong rolls his eyes. "Well that was helpful."

"We could do like a group date - ish thing or something," Taemin suggests quietly.

"Or we could asks him/her/them to come to the building after their classes," Lucas hums. "And just ask straightforwardly."

"I don't think any of us could get through the question without stuttering for us to be able to be straightforward about asking," Baekhyun jokes.

"You don't need to call us out like that though," Mark fake pouts.

The members sigh and just fall quiet for a moment, trying to think of ways to ask Y/N out.

Kai groans, slightly frustrated. "I can not think of anything else right now!"

The other members nod in acknowledgment.

"Well we need to do this soon," Taemin begins. "Cause otherwise Y/N is gonna get asked out by someone else and we are going to be too late."

"I think I would prefer not to think about that possibility," Taeyong sighs, shaking his head. "But i suppose your are right."

"So let's stop being wimps and actually figure out what to do," Ten exclaims, trying to encourage his boyfriends.

~ Back with Y/N and Friends~

"Considering that professor is teaching a class on keeping an audiences attention and such," Jinyoung begins jokingly. "You would think that he would know how to keep me from falling asleep."

"At least I got some sleep that I can never seem to get at night," Y/N hums rolling his/her/their neck out. "God insomnia is a bitch sometimes."

Yeji and Jinyoung giggle, walking beside Y/N as they head to the building with their studios.

"You ready for the digital art class today?" Yeji asks as they reach the building.

Y/N and Jinyoung groan in unison, Yeji laughing as they do.

"God kill me," Y/N whines. "I love art, I really do, but that professor makes me want to rip my hair out."

"I just don't like art much," Jinyoung pouts. "Digital or physical."

"Then why the hell did you choose the preforming arts program?" Y/N questions.

"I may not like art," Jinyoung drawls out. "But goddamn I'm good at it."

Yeji rolls her eyes and begins to walk away from the two friends. "Well I'm heading to my studio now. Peace!"

Y/N and Jinyoung wave at Yeji, then split up and head into their own studios. Y/N immediately logs into his/her/their computer and begins to look over the parts of his/her/their project that is done so far.

"Yo Y/N?"

Y/N turns to see one of the new music major freshman at his/her/their door. "Oh hey kid, what do you need?"

"Do you think that you could help me on a project I need to get done?" The freshman asks. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure," Y/N nods. "Just come get me here when you are ready to work."

The kid thanks him/her/them, then rushes off down the hall. Y/N chuckles at the blush that spread over the kid's cheeks before he ran off.

"Freshman are so cute aren't they," Yeji chuckles as she enters Y/N's studio. "And oh my god, everyone has a freaking crush on you!"

"Not everyone," Y/N waves her off.

"You ready to head to class?" Yeji asks.

Y/N nods, getting up. "Yeah, let's go."