Chapter 5

And the members of SuperM finally see their newfound crush.

"How does he/she/they move like that?" Baekhyun asks in a hushed whisper so only the members can hear.

"I have no idea," Ten whispers back, staring at Y/N in awe.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Yeji, and Jinyoung are working on mastering a dance to Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa. Y/N stays as the center for most of the song, so Yeji and Jinyoung are out a bit to the sides.

"Do you think it would work better if we were in a different formation?" Yeji asks after a few failed attempts at a transition.

Jinyoung shrugs. "We could always stagger a bit. It creates more space."

"But will it make enough space for the transition?" Y/N questions pointedly.

"It should," Jinyoung hums. "It'll give us a bit more time to react as well."

Yeji and Y/N nod, following Jinyoung into a new formation idea, which ends up working how they need it to. After a few more run throughs of the choreography, the three friends decide to take a break. Y/N walks over to where his/her/their water is by the glass wall and takes a seat, picking up his/her/their water and taking a few sips.

"The students are swarming around him/her/them," Lucas huffs as they continue looking at Y/N.

Mark hums in agreement. "He/She/They must be seriously popular."

"As I've said," the guide, Garrett, begins. "Y/N is an extremely popular person. Has been since freshman year. No one is really sure how he/she/they got so popular, but Y/N did."

"Do those three practice every day?" Kai asks curiously.

The guide nods. "Their major is really rough, so they are doing stuff for it constantly. Which includes practicing everyday."

Before any of the others can comment, squeals from the group of students begin to resound through the area. Y/N, Yeji, and Jinyoung exit the studio, heading towards the members of SuperM.

"Yo Y/N!" The guide calls. "Come here!"

Y/N says goodbye to Yeji and Jinyoung, then saunters over to the guide and the SuperM members.

"Hey," Y/N greats once he/she/they make it to the group of people. "What's up?"

"I'm showing SuperM around the school and I thought you could help me. Since, uh, since we are starting to look around the performance arts areas," the guide hums, a glint of hope in his eyes.

Y/N nods his/her/their head with a smile. "Sure, I've got some extra time."

"Great," Garrett hums happily. "Ready to get going?"

Y/N nods and the group begins to walk. They walk along the hallways passing the dance studios and then end up by the recording studios.

"Wait," Taemin begins. "This school has recording studios."

Y/N nods. "It's for the performance arts majors, like me. Each once gets assigned a recording studio in freshman year. There's only ten because that is the most majors they will take in at a time."

"How hard is it to get into your major?" Taeyong questions curiously.

"Pretty hard," Y/N hums, softly.

"You mean almost impossible," Garrett corrects. "You, Yeji, and Jinyoung are seniors and they still haven't gotten anyone else to enter the major."