Chapter 29

Y/N groans as they walk out from the bathroom, Yeji and Jinyoung looking at them expectantly.

     "I can't believe I have to admit this," Y/N rolls their eyes. "But this hair color actually looks great on me."

True to their word, Y/N allowed the two to pick out their next hair color. Despite worrying they would give them a horrendous hair color, Yeji and Jinyoung had given Y/N a black and red split dye, which looked absolutely amazing.

"Did you think we would actually fuck up your hair?" Yeji asks, incredulously.

Y/N shrugs their shoulders with a guilty grin.

Yeji gasps. "Holy fuck you did!"

"Okay one, we love you way too much to actually fuck your hair up," Jinyoung points out. "And two, your moms would murder us if we truly fucked up your hair. And we are way to scared of them to do that."

"Yeah we don't want to lose the free meals they give us. And all the love we get since they love us more than you," Yeji winks, a cheeky smile on her face.

"Okay rude, but fair." Y/N rolls their eyes at their antics, but a smile begins to form on their lips. "But we all know who they love the most."

"Rose" All three respond at the same time, breaking into a fit of laughter when they look at each other.

"Speaking of Rose," Jinyoung hums. "When are we gonna get to see our honorary little sister again?"

Y/N sighs. "Probably not for a bit. She's really busy with school and so am I, so our timing hasn't worked out well."

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to get ready for work."

With that, Y/N slips away from their two friends, running into their room to throw on clothes for the day. After running out of their room, Y/N tells Yeji and Jinyoung goodbye, then leaves the apartment.

     "You were so close to being late," Lisa jokes as Y/N enters the shop. "God that would have sucked."

      "You act as if Minjae actually cares when one of us is a little late," Y/N retorts, setting their stuff down and clocking in. "Plus I just got back from a well needed break and am about to be working continuously for a while. It won't kill anyone if I'm two minutes late."

       Lisa hums. "Okay very fair points."

    Y/N breaks from the conversation as their phone buzzes,

    From Lucas: Hey when is your next free day going to be? We wanna make up for our last date and take you on one soon :)

    To Lucas: I'm off next Thursday if that works for you guys

      From Lucas: okay!!! Sounds good, we will see you next Thursday!

      "As much as I love that little smile on your face from whoever you are texting," Lisa drawls out with a smile. "But I would much rather prefer your attention on me."

      Y/N nods with a smirk, "There is no where I would rather place my attention my dear, but unfortunately no attention for you. Especially when Minjae tends to pop up when we least expect it."

       "You mean like now?"

     Both employees jump, turning around to look at Minjae as he walks out from the inventory room.

     "Holy fuck Min," Y/N shouts, clutching their heart jokingly. "I'm way too young to die of a heart attack!"

      Minjae rolls his eyes with a smile. "Maybe you should pay attention then."