Chapter 7

~
Sorry this chapter is so late. On the plus side, I have planned out up until chapter 18!
~
"OH ROSIE!" Y/N yells as he/she/they enter his/her/their childhood home. "ROSIE MY DEAR SISTER! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Chill man," Rose responds as she enters the living room. "I'm right here."

Y/N picks up Rose and spins her around, before placing her back down. "How are you?"

"Tired," Rose answers, then a smirk grows on her face. "Why are you so happy?"

"Oh um~"

"Y/N?"

Y/N turns around with a bright smile, happy to have ignored Rose's question. "Hi mom!"

Jessie Y/L/N enters the living room with a large smile on her soft features. "I didn't know you were going to come over today. You should have told me."

"Sorry Mom," Y/N apologizes, hugging his/her/their mom tightly before letting go and pulling away. "Hey, is Momma home?"

Jessie nods her head. "Yeah she is upstairs. I'll go get her."

"Thanks mom."

Jessie slips out of the room and up to go and get her wife. Once she is out of eyesight, Rose turns back to Y/N with a smirk, crossing her arms.

Y/N looks back at Rose with a confused and fake innocent look. "What?"

"Why are you so happy today?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Y/N hums, avoiding eye contact.

"You little~"

"Y/N!"

Rose throws her hands into the air letting out a soundless scream. Her hands drop to her hair, pulling on it before smoothing put her hair in order to act like nothing happened.

"Hey Momma!" Y/N rushes forward, hugging Laura Y/L/N tightly.

"Why are you back?" Laura asks as she pulls away from the hug.

Y/N mocks a hurt expression. "Do you not want to see me?"

"No it's just sudden," Laura defends herself quickly.

"Oh," Y/N hums. "Rose asked me to come over."

"Huh," Jessie tuts. "Well then, we will leave you two siblings alone. We have some shopping to do anyways."

"Bye bye my babies!" Laura calls out behind her as her and her wife exit the house.

"Alright!" Rose all but screams, sitting down on the spot right next to Y/N on the couch. "Why are you so god damn happy today?"

"Fine," Y/N gives in. "I'm meeting some people that I happen to find interesting tomorrow and yeah. That's it."

Rose smirks and wraps her arms around her sibling. "And who are these people you are going to meet?"

"People"

"Who are they?"

"People"

"Y/N!"

"ROSE!"

"Tell me!"

"SuperM" Y/N mumbles under his/her/their breath, too quiet for Rose to hear clearly.

"Who?"

Y/N gulps nervously. "Uh, SuperM"

Rose freezes, staring at Y/N with her mouth wide open.