two

Jeonghan was flustered the next day because he didn't know what to do during the experiment.

"Uhh, what should we do now?" Jeonghan scratched the back of his neck, feeling lost.

"I don't know? You should've known what to do," you shrugged and looked at him.

"Isabell, do you have any idea?" You nudged at Isabell, and she also shook her head, showing she didn't know what to do.

"Maybe we should refer to the lab manual," he showed the lab manual to both of us, and we stayed quiet, pretending we didn't hear what he just said.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry, I know it's my fault for not discussing," he said, looking down, and you can see how guilty he felt.

You wanted to ignore him, but you felt sorry for him.

"I swear, Jeonghan. You do that again. I'll make sure the next experiments you'll handle all by yourself," you smacked the discussion of you and Isabell from yesterday night.

"I promise," he grinned, and you can't help but holding yourself to fangirl him.

The three of you continue to do the experiment referring to the lab manual and what you and Isabell had discussed yesterday.

"Can you grab me that measuring cylinder?" You asked Jeonghan to grab the measuring cylinder in front of him and filled it with distilled water.

You added the distilled water is a little too much from what is required, so you handed the cylinder to jeonghan.

"Here, pour it a little into the sink," he nodded, and you look at him pouring it at the sink, but his hands were shaking, making you laugh.

"Why are your hands shaking? Haha," he stopped and smiled.

"Shut up, you try it," you took the cylinder from him, and you tried to pour a little of the water into the sink, but with him watching you, you were also nervous.

"See, someone's nervous about pouring out some water," he then laughed at you when he saw your hands shook as he did.

"Shut up, I did it better than you," you put the cylinder back after pouring out the correct amount of water.

___________________________

All of you finished the experiment, and the lecturer went out of the class, giving you some free time to complete the lab report or just rest.

You took out your phone and took a selfie with Isabella. Crazy how you both can be that close in such a short time.

You then asked Jeonghan to join so you can change the profile picture of the lab group.

"Jeonghan come on," you gestured him to come over, but he shook his head.

"No," he sits still at his spot and looks at you both.

"But we don't have a group photo yet," you tried to make him agree.

"Please," you pleaded, and he sighed.

"Fine," he walks to the both of you and stands in between you both.

Isabell took the selfie, and she pressed the button multiple times.

"This one is perfect," you showed the photo both to Isabell and Jeonghan.

"No! I look weird there. This is why I hate taking photos," Jeonghan said, and you huffed.