seven

A/n: hello, I'm sorry if anyone keeps asking where is the smut scenes. I know it's plain from the start, but please bear for a while. The story will be spicier towards the end! <3

The dinner with Jeonghan was quite lovely, although you were still mad at Isabell for ditching you.

"I get it, they like each other, but it's time to go home," you whined while sitting at a bench outside the mall with Jeonghan while waiting for Seungcheol and Isabell.

"Come on, give them a chance a bit," Jeonghan chuckled.

"Whatever," you then yawned because you were too tired from all the walking and talking throughout the day. You closed your eyes that were feeling heavy to take a short rest.

Jeonghan played with his phone when he felt your head leaned against his shoulder and almost fell to the front. Thankfully he was quick enough to prevent you from falling and moved closer to you so you can tilt your head comfortably on his shoulder.

He then continued playing on his phone but checks on you every few seconds to make sure you're comfortable.

"y/n, jeonghan!!" Jeonghan heard Isabell's voice, but he signalled her to lower her voice not to wake you up. Unfortunately, you woke up to Isabell's voice.

"Huh, what?" You replied, still feeling sleepy. It was a good sleep since you were tired.

"Sorry for taking so long. The queue for the arcade was too long earlier," seungcheol said to you both, and Isabell nodded while grinning.

"Let's go back," Isabell said and hugged your arm. You recalled what happened earlier and squinted your eyes at Isabell.

"Don't you hug me, you traitor," you pulled your arm from her and stood up.

"Y/n, don't be mad. We're best friends, remember?" Isabell panicked and look at Jeonghan to ask for help, but Jeonghan can only shrug.

"Best friends, my ass," you said and started walking away, leaving her behind.

"y/n!! I'm sorry I need to go, bye Seungcheol! Let's go out together again! Y/n!!" Isabell started chasing you, leaving the two males behind who's watching the whole scene.

"Feisty, isn't she?" Seungcheol nudged over Jeonghan, and he nodded.

"How's it going with Isabell?" He remembered the primary purpose he tagged Seungcheol along.

"I like her, definitely my type," he said to Jeonghan feeling happy.

"Told you would like her,"

____________________________

"Y/n I'm sorry," Isabell tried to persuade you into forgiving her.

"Y/n," you stayed silent as if she wasn't there.

"I'll buy you frozen yoghurts for a month," it was her last key to use. You're interested in the offer.

"Anytime I want?" You asked her, and she nodded a few times.

"Anytime," she finally begged, and you finally agreed.

"Don't ditch me like that again! You're so mean," you finally let your anger out.

"I didn't mean to, but you also look like you're fine going out with Jeonghan," she said, defending herself.

"I'm not," you denied her statement.

"Please, if what I saw earlier is not called his affection for you, I don't know what is," she rolled her eyes, and you frowned.