fifty-eight

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

______________________________

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"One," you closed your eyes.

"Two," you twisted the doorknob with a deep breath.

"Three," you pulled the door open and peeked outside the room.

"Jeonghan?" You called out to him, who was standing on the balcony outside the room.

He turned around and smiled as he saw you.

"Hey baby come here," he stepped back inside the room and pulled the curtains to close the balcony view. You slowly walk to him and both his hands are placed on your sides, pulling you close to him.

"Do you want me to braid your hair?" He looks down at you and god, at that moment your mind goes blank. You were too mesmerized by his gaze and all you wanted was him.

"Is that a yes or a no?" You blinked a few times and snapped out of your thoughts but managed to nod a few times.

He turned your body around to face the mirror and slowly, he untied your hair to start making braids.

It reminded you of him doing your hair for the first time before you dated each other.

Your eyes fell close, focusing on the feeling of him carefully brushing your hair with his fingers.

"All done," he said and placed a soft kiss on your forehead as he stroked the side of your face.

Your head tilted to the side as you ran your fingers to the braid he just made when you looked into the mirror.

Jeonghan nosed at your neck and slowly his lips ghosted over the exposed skin.

"So beautiful," he murmured and gently kissed your neck, slowly reaching your ear.

"So fuckable," he whispered to you and with one swift movement, he pushed you to the wall beside you and pressed his lips over yours.

You were pinned up against the wall while kissing each other.

The living room now is echoing the sound of both of you panting for air. You both look into each other's eyes while his fingers run over your lips.

"You said you have two requests," you breathed out.

"What was the second one?"

"Isn't it obvious by now?" He asks you back.

"You," his lips then connected to your neck, immediately sucking on the soft skin.

You can feel his heavy breath on your skin and his hands so soft on your hips.

"Fucking beautiful," His lips ghosted over the shell of your ear which caused you to moan loudly in his ear at his words.

He took both of your hands and placed your hand around his neck before lifting you to the bed.

He placed you gently on the bed, hovering over you and leaving kisses on the skin of your neck while grinding his crotch at you.

You could quickly feel it. He was hard and you knew he wanted to have you as badly as you wanted him.

It's been weeks since you last had sex with him and there is no way both of you are having this the easy way tonight.

"I missed you," you said as you looked at his gaze which was so meaningful and loving. He leans over to crash his warm, soft lips over yours.

You inhaled, taking his scent all in and returned his kiss while his fingers were cool against your heated skin.