sixty

Unedited: do comment if there is any unclear parts or grammatical error thank you :)

Chapter 60&61 might be my favourite chapters that I've written so far🥹

______________________________

"Miss y/n, did you call me?" Ji Woo entered your office right after you called her.

"Yes, I need coffee please," she nodded to your request.

"Right away," you heard the door close and continued revising the reports you got from your management.

In a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and you heard it open, knowing that it must be Ji Woo bringing your coffee.

"You can just put the coffee on my table," you said without looking up, and you almost exploded when you looked at the numbers in the report.

You were not in a good mood since you returned from the staycation. Correction. Ruined staycation with Jeonghan and him going abroad makes you furious at the smallest things.

"Fuck can't they do their job properly?" you said to yourself and you can still feel the presence of Ji Woo in front of you and still not placing your coffee.

"I said you can put the coffee-" you look up and instantly, your anger disappears.

"Hi baby," Jeonghan greeted you with a smile. You cannot believe your eyes that he's here in front of you.

"Jeonghan!" You stood up from your chair and ran to him to give him a tight hug.

"Someone's cranky," he said with a chuckle and hugged you back.

"I missed you," you buried your face into his chest.

"I missed you too so much, more than you can imagine," he responded and gave a kiss on your head.

You pull away from the hug, but your hand is still intertwined with him. You were hanging onto the warmth that you missed for the past few days.

"Mind sparing me some time for lunch?" He asks and you nod almost immediately.

"Forget it. I'll stop working right now," you turn to your desk to start packing, but Jeonghan pulls you back to him.

"Now?" He asked and looked at his wristwatch.

"You don't want to go out with me?" You pouted.

"Of course I do, but what about your work?" He looks at your table, which is full of papers.

"I can settle them tomorrow and probably be back a little late," you attempt a second escape to pack your things but again fail as Jeonghan pulls you again.

"No," he said sternly and you sighed. You know what he is going to say.

"No staying back,"

"But Hannie-," you want to protest, but he has more authority than you.

"No buts," you look down in disappointment, but this time, he closes the distance between you and lifts your chin so your eyes meet.

He can see how sad you are, but he cares about you and doesn't want to be the reason for your overwork.

"Come on let's have lunch, and I'll tell you what,"

"What?" You asked back, showing no interest in having lunch with him anymore.

"I'll stay with you for the rest of the day until your work is done. How's that sound?" A smile appeared on your face instantly.