thirty-three

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Jeonghan, are you sure you have nothing for me to do?"

You entered his office again feeling guilty all over since you didn't do anything at all today.

"I'm sure. My work is almost done, just having a video call with the client from France, and we'll be done for the day,"

He looks up to you and then looks at his watch.

"You can go home early if you want,"

"Can I sit on the couch and wait for you? I want to have dinner with you,"

You said and pointed at the couch that was at the corner of his office.

"Okay," he nodded and continued with what he was working on.

You bring your purse and sit on the couch that was facing his desk. He was having a meeting with his client.

Although you have been adoring how fluent he is communicating in french, you can't help but feel frustrated for the past 30 minutes.

Those 30 minutes had you staring at him the whole time, but Jeonghan there didn't even turn to look at you even once.

"Fuck, why is he not even looking at me?" You mumbled to yourself and bit your nails.

He decided to ignore you today, but he was looking extremely tempting in a navy blue suit. Did he always look that hot?

Without you even realize, you were already rubbing your thighs together and you were biting your lower lip at the sight of Jeonghan.

You stood up straight and walked right next to Jeonghan's table. He was not affected by your presence and still focusing on the meeting without looking at you.

You kneel in front of him and smile while running your hand over the front of his pants. He keeps focusing on the meeting though. You start tugging at his pants, finally getting his attention. Jeonghan squirms in his seat, feeling his cock growing hard at your touch.

"Pay attention to the meeting,"

You whispered and kissed his now hard erected bulge that was formed inside his pants and opened his zipper, and took his erect member out of his boxers.

You can see some precum was already leaking from his tip, so you wasted no time and licked him from the base of his shaft to the tip.

You take all of his cock deep in your mouth without thinking twice and being careful not to make any noise when you take it out of your mouth.

He brings his right hand down, and tangles it in your hair. Still not looking away from the camera, he starts helping your head moving up and down.

To your surprise, he managed to reply calmly to the meeting as if someone wasn't sucking on his hard cock, which he was also helping.

Your pussy was aching and dripping so much, but you didn't care. You want to have him fill your mouth with his cum.

Your lips were wrapping around him as you took him as deep as you could in your mouth. You had your head bobbing up and down as Jeonghan lifted his hips, wanting to push his cock down further into you.

"I'll update you more on the project soon. Thank you so much for your time,"

He ended the meeting and closed his laptop immediately.

"Enjoying yourself down there, aren't you?"

He strokes your hair a few times with a chuckle.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good, baby. Do you want me to cum inside you?"

You hummed while increasing your pace and sucked more of his cock into your mouth, and moaned around his length.

Jeonghan's legs were shaking, and his breath was becoming rapid as he neared his climax.

"That's it, good girl. Fuck,"

His cock twitched before feeling a load of cum spilling inside your mouth. You swallowed, feeling his salty seed go down your throat before helping him ride out his high, and he leaned back to his chair by his orgasm.

"Just one day without me, and you just can't keep yourself together huh baby?"

He strokes your hair a few times before lifting you from under the table and put you on his lap. His fingers then went down under your skirt and rubbing your clit.

"Look at you, wet from just sucking me baby? What should I do with you?"

"Fuck me, Jeonghan," you blurted out and had him looking at you in amusement.

"Please, just fuck me please,"

You pleaded, not caring how desperate you sound right now.

"I thought we're in the office?"

He teased, but you shook your head and took his cock, rubbing it against your clothed clit.

"I don't care, Jeonghan please,"

He lifted you and placed you down on his desk before his lips meeting yours as his hands roamed down your body. Jeonghan's tongue brushed against your lips and entering your mouth.

He kisses gently, going towards your neck, sucking down a familiar soft spot on your neck. You throw your head back at the pleasurable feeling of his lips against your neck.

His fingers slid beneath your skirt and skillfully pulled off your damp panties to the side, only to slide your wetness from your clit to your entrance.

He circled his cock at your entrance before sliding into you in one gentle thrust. You both moaned at the contact and arching your back.

Jeonghan pounded into you, and your fingers held on to him as tightly as they could because your legs you were getting weaker to support yourself with all the pleasure going through your body.

Holding on to his back, you opened your legs wider as he began pushing himself in deeper and faster, causing your legs to shake

Jeonghan's thumb brushed against your clit, and you fell forward onto his chest, your hands gripping his shirt as pleasure overtook you.

"Jeonghan...I'm close," You moaned out. Jeonghan nodded.

"Me too baby,"

You come hard with Jeonghan's name falling from your lips. Your eyes roll back as the orgasm takes over your body. Jeonghan releases himself inside of you, riding out your orgasm until the end.

"Don't ignore me like that again," you said, panting.

"You missed me, didn't you?"

He said with a chuckle, but what he said didn't matter. You hummed and wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him into a slow kiss. Having his lips moving slowly on yours.

"Good girl, come on, let's get dinner and go home,"

Jeonghan carefully pulled out from you and kissed your cheeks.

"Can you sleep at my place tonight?"

You asked while watching him putting back on his pants.

"I have an appointment at the hair salon, maybe next time,"

Somehow that made you feel a little disappointed, probably because you're in a clingy mood of having him around.

"Okay, it's fine,"