KARAOKE

Start from the beginning

Arabella turned and pointed to Ginny with playful enthusiasm, Ginny going to sing her part.

'If you want my future forget my past'

Arabella sang her part next.

'If you wanna get with me better make it fast'

Hermione sang next but I couldn't even focus as my eyes were drawn to Arabella. I loved to watch her have so much fun. She jumped around playfully, making up little dances with the girls and poking Harry and Ron to sing their parts, being all bossy.

She wasn't being very serious as she sang, but her voice still sounded so angelic. Not many people knew it about Arabella but she was a rather good singer, she just chose to hide it with humour in fear of being embarrassed.

She still sounded amazing though.

She pointed to Ron now, snorting as he sang his part. I knew he would tell Fred and I he hated it afterwards, but I noticed a small smirk on his face as he spoke the words, trying to hide the amusement on his face.

'If you wanna be lover

You gotta get with my friends

Make it last forever

Friendship never ends'

They all sang in unison, the girls dancing around each other as the two boys had seemed to loosen up, chuckling and singing with a bit more enthusiasm as the girls moved around them.

Fred and I laughed uncontrollably, finding the whole performance very impressive but still incredibly funny. Dad couldn't help humming along, bobbing his head in encouragement whilst he snapped some polaroids of the five of them.

My eyes were always focused on Arabella, almost seeming like everything was going in slow motion as I watched her. Her cheeks were glowing and her long hair swaying back and forth. It was like I was hypnotised, completely transfixed on her beauty.

They continued to sing till the end, by which point all five of them were loving it. Harry and Ron were singing at each other, trying to outshine the other one as Hermione, Ginny and Arabella laughed and finished the song in unison.

The music faded and they all stood in front of us panting with wide smiles on their faces, Mum and Dad applauding them as Fred and I whistled and cheered them.

"Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week." Harry smirked, taking a dramatic bow.

Immediately, Fred and I jumped up from the sofa, pestering them for a turn. Everyone fell back onto the sofas and chairs, letting Fred and I perform.

"Belle, what's that song called that me and Fred like?" I asked, leaning down to kiss her forehead with a smile.

"Yeah, that one that we always sing every time we get dr-" Fred began, I quickly coughed loudly to interrupt his sentence, reminding him that mum and dad were in the room.

Arabella giggled, the sound making me melt. She nodded, knowing which song is was before crouching done to the device and using the buttons to find the song we wanted. Fred took the other mic, a smug grin on his face as he looked at me.

She gave us a thumbs up, mouthing 'found it' as she pressed play before sliding onto the sofa next to my dad. She smiled from ear to ear; I knew how much she loved this song, especially when me and Fred sang it.

'Her name is Noelle

I have a dream about her'

I sang, staring at Belle's shy smile as Fred and I danced around dramatically. Dad got up, joining my mum in the kitchen to leave us to have fun with the karaoke machine.