Chapter -7

At Rathote mansion Delhi

Ashana prepared for business party as she wanted everything perfect . Rathore family also attend the party .

They also come to Delhi for function .
So everyone busy for preparation as they all want to best as they are the Rathore's . 

Reyhaan also busy as it is his first time public appearance with his wife . He know she all doing it for public but he is happy for it . On the other hand Ashana had plan something other . 

On the business party day  All member reach the venue  on their respective car all media people and  businessmen attend the party  .

Reyhaan mother's family also attend the party his aunt and cousins also present there .

After sometimes  Party started Reyhaan is meeting with some businessman and  Ashana also doing same . 

Mr . Sahani also present the party  and he thought its perfect time for humiliated  Ashana .

Mr . Sahani :  Hello  Ms . Rathore 
You come alone where is your husband . we didn't see him .

Ashana glaring mr shahani .

Other businessman : Yes ms Ashana where is he

Mr Sahani : you are wrong now he is mrs .

O. B : oh.. Sorry but I don't her husband that's why .

Mr sahani : why so  are your husband that's poor you can't introduced him .

Ashana : don't you think you cross your limit .

Everybody is shocked to see mr . sahani 's gut . everybody knows how powerful Ashana's family is . if they want they can destroy them with in a minite . Nobody want to be their open enemies .

One businessman : what are you saying mr sahani .

Mr . Shani : I saying truth why she is not introduced her husband and didn't change her surname I think she is not  married   according to her standard .

Ashana : I think mr . Sahani is very  worried me  one minite  saying that she went toward  Where Reyhaan talk with some people .
Excuse me people said that she held Reyhaan hand take him towards mr . shahani and other businessmen .

Ashana : meet my husband and love of my life I don't think I need to introduced him by his name .

Mr . shahani is rooted his place listening this information and others also feel sorry for shahani as he is now on Rathore's target  .

Ashana to Reyhaan : Reyhaan Mr shahani is very worried about my husband standard and my not changing surname . So I introduced you to him

Ashana  smirking: Mr . sahani meet my husband Reyhaan Rathore . Crown Prince of Rathore clan and CM candidate and son of current CM Arhaan Rathore .

Reyhaan was in shocked till now seeing his wife's stand . after coming out of it .

Reyhaan : Hello mr shahani . you don't have to worry about my wife she is in safe hand but I heard you son ran away and marry a low standard girl and you have to accept them for you reputation
I feel very sorry for you . saying this he held Ashana close to him .

Some old couple comment them very sweet couple and unknowingly Ashana and Reyhaan smile each at other .

Mr sahani cannot believe he get insult and in anger went from there

But some eyes look towards the couple with hated eyes .