Chapter-29

Janvi rised her hand to slap Ashana but stop by a hand and it's was Rahil .

Sometime ago at car

All the men of leaves towards office then Ahaan saw that the privious pen drive is  missing .

Ahaan : Bhai the that privious pen drive is missing .

Armaan : can you all do one thing properly . Now what if that needed .

Arhaan : Don't worry bhaisa . Ahaan Rahil  is not leave for his office now tell him before going office give the pen drive to our office .

Ahaan : ok bhai . And then he call Rahil and inform him .

After taking the pen drive he come to the hall for deperture for office  but the sense of the hall made him halt His cousin Janvi rised her hand to stap Ashana .

Present

Rahil : what the hell are you doing ? Janvi .

Janvi : you are asking me why don't asking her , First she is stanching my Reyhaan from me then for her grandpa made me marry with some random man .

Listening shouting Shanaya and Priya and Saniya also come running to see what happened .

Rahil : Are you out of mind from when did Reyhaan bhai become yours .

Janvi : He was always mine . If this girl is not come between us then I would have been on her position as Reyhaan wife . And I know he also loves me .

Listening Janvi's talk  Shanaya , Priya and Rahil are shock .

Shanaya : Janvi . Ashana is Reyhaan wife .  You batter not forget this . Stop your childish act .

Janvi : He was forced to marry her .

Rahil : Shut up . Janvi . It's their personal matter don't interfair in it .

Janvi's mother : Shanaya now your son taking his cousin and Janvi is nothing to him . He is forgetting she is also his cousin . Is this in you teach your son .

Rahil : enough Mami(aunt ) For my mother's teaches I talk to you all mannerly . What you think I don't know how you behave with my maa all the time and taunt her . May be she is first woman who don't want to stay her mother's house for your I'll behavior . If it's reach to papa that's what you and your daughter dare to do Ashana then you can understand what can happen . So never try to come between Reyhaan bhai and Ashana's marriage . And you two can take advantage bhai's kind nature not me I can't tolarare if anyone try to harm my family . And I don't consider you my family after you all behavior with my maa .
Now you can leave .

After the mother daughter leave the house .

Shanaya : I am sorry Ashana ,I don't know they will be like this

Ashana : Why are saying sorry maa its not your fault ok . Now don't feel guilty .

Shanaya : You know Ashana I am glad they boy run away from marriage and my son marry you . I got a daughter like you .

Rahil : mom I am getting late I am going now .

Ashana : Bhai (brother) Don't Tell anyone in this incident otherwise they will be super angry .

Rahil : I will see that matter . Bye .

After that all went to the room .

Saniya and Ashana in Saniya's room .

Saniya : This much drama in a one  day but why did you stop Rahil from telling Bhai it's will be more fun .

Ashana : Are you alright ? what are you saying ? If they got to know what happened here they will go to it's end find out what I did to remove that girl they are super intelligent . Through I didn't plan the last part but Rahil bhai make it more interesting . Now she didn't dare to come near my husband . stupid girl .

Saniya : You know you are very dangerous . I mean you stake our empire for remove that girl .

Ashana : oh chachi(aunty) . It's was preplanning . I know she can not make it that why I give it to her and I know Mr Khurana tell dad about this matter he is very good business friend of dad . And the remain work Janvi do herself  who told her to bought degree by money . Now she is suffering on her own mistake .

Saniya : But why you involved Armaan bhai and all family member and her family member in this also you can only involved Reyhaan or Arhaan bhai to remove her .

Ashana : So that she had not chance to come Reyhaan life . Now her grandfather marry off her with her situable gloom . So she totally remove .

Saniya: in future if I need any plans I surely come to you .

Ashana : you would not need it . My chachu( younger uncle) is very intelligent no one trap him .

Saniya : you are right . But your life is very interesting .

Saying this the two lady started laughing .