Cheaper-17

It has been week All Rathore sibling  staying in Rathore palace .

Ashana also started manage her business from office . Her bonding with Shanaya and Priya  become good

Ashana : Maa tell me one thing why you never build your career when you well educated with good results .

Shanaya : Ashana I come from a family where there elder decession is everything and from childhood l learnt to become good house wife maybe how high educated you would be .

Ashana : What! But after marriage what happened don't say papa also didn't agree .

Shanaya : Truly said this family  is not fully like mine but they were at first that time grandpa decession was last decession  for this family but someone made many changes in this family

Ashana : who is the person

Priya :  you think who can domenitate grandpa in this family

Ashana widening her eyes : dad

Shanaya : who else

Priya : He is the only person for whom he can change his any decisions .

Shanaya : And now for Reyhaan and Arzaan it's happen but it's reare

Ashana : what are you saying Maa you know for Brother I agree but Reyhaan , your son only say yes , Ok ,I will Do , As you say  and sometimes nodding his what everyone say .I have dought he ever did agree with his elder decession .

Shanaya : I think you started understanding very well to my son , What you say Priya .
Priya : you are right jiji(sister-in-law)

Ashana :  What big thing in that , He is the most simple man I ever saw in life.

Shanaya : You know you are the best for my son nobody well can understand him .

Ashana : yes but He have to marry unwillingly .

Shanaya : I don't think so  and I see love for you on his eyes .

Ashana : Maa you are thinking very much.

Their conversation by two person

Shanaya : Rahil , Asmira where are you two alone where are the others

Rahil : Maa in middle road I got an call for important meeting so I have to come back and she also miss you all so she come back .

Said that Rahil went from there

Ashana : Asmira you silly why you miss us you should be  go there with other it will fress your mind after brother accident all we become dull .

Suddenly Ashmira hug Ashana and started crying .

Ashana : Asmira what happened why are crying , Are you hurt say me , now you are scaring me ?

Through Ashana relationship with her cousins are not like friendly like screat keeper but unknown to all that if anyone  hurt Ashana's family then she will made sure that the person will reget after his death . She is very protective about her siblings and cousin and here her sister tears don't do anything good .

Asmira without looking at her: Nothing sis it's just after zaan brother's accident I got scared .

Ashana :  Oh my little sister , now everything fine .

Priya : Asmira you are Aruhi and Aditiya's brother daughter you should not scared like that .

Shanaya : yes Priya is right , now come here my daughter , I made your favorite dish let's eat .

Ashmira  : no Barimaa( elder aunt) I want to take rest

Said that's she went from there

Ashana: what happened to her she never behave like that

Priya : May be she is tired  . Tomorrow they all leave for NYC , we all miss them

Shanaya : yes , Children made house lively .