Chapter-1

Everyone is busy  for preparation as it was the marriage of princess of the house .

Aruhi : do it quickly  what are you all doing . there are less time and you all became lazy if di see she will get tense .

Shanaya : why you get tense , everything is ready Aruhi  .

Adi : She never leave her immature behavior . Today her niece  going to marries  and she behave crazily .

Aruhi : you know what today my mood is very good so I don't want to spoil it by fight with you .

Before Adi answer back someone come mam  Ahahana mam is calling you .

Aruhi went from there  to Ashana's room who sit infront of mirror on bridal dress looking beautiful .

Aruhi : you looking you I remembered our marriage . you looking beautiful .

Ashana :  Thanks masi .

Ahahana : you get all happiness in your life .

Ashana : mom don't get emotional , you are looking like ghost .

Everyone started laughing .

Ahanana : fake angrily you only lookalike me but all your behavior like your dad .

Mom she is more dangerous than dad sometimes said Aymaan .

Aashana : let me see now who save you from dad now  

Then  Ashmira come running to the room .

Aruhi : what happened , bady why you running like that .

Ashmira : chachi please come to the Hall , I am will di you all go there , you all needed .

Listening this everyone rush to the hall . And Ashmira stay with

Ashana : what happened .

Asmira : I don't know di  . dad said to call everyone and me stay with you
After a minute siya also come to the room . and stay with them .

In the hall .

Everyone were angry  all family member gossiping each other . younger clan looking like they will kill some one surely .

Ahahana : what happened why you all tense .

Aruhi looking at someone mr Sharma why are you alone where is our son in law .

Adi shouting  : Don't call him son in law  he is nothing to us .

Aruhi : Aruhi got afraid because he never got these much angry .

Shanaya : what happened  please tell us .

Then  Anash play a record .

Vivan the gloom voice :
Dad I am going away from home . I am not going to that spoil brat  , I don't know what you saw in her to send the proposal . She is not have any wife matrial , she is self center , arrogant rude girl  I am sure nobody want her as his wife . She think she is queen and she can rules everyone . I meet someone and I fall in love with her and she is perfect for me so I will marry her and said that arrogant girl  family to made her marry with her father employee or servant  so she can order him all the time and he will follow with utter a word . as nobody from good family or businessman like me will marry her .
Now good bay .

Ahahana lost her balance  Arzaan who stand beside her quickly support .

Ayaan : Said your boss you will be destroy and nobody can save your boss .
Mr sharma .

Some distance relative : I think the boy said true who will marry the girl then also the arrogant . we should take her suggestion .

Armaan :  excuse me . I will get the best boy for my daughter .

Other relative :  Its not USA its India and what said the boy if it spread than nobody marry her .

Arhaan : I think you all are forgotten in whom house you all standing .

Relative : we said true who want the girl as her daughter in law .

Arhaan : Bhai sa you trust me .

Armaan : What type question is this . you know the answer .

Arhaan : Will you give your daughter hand to my son .

Armaan : what . Arhaan  you are not you right mind now .

Mr Rathore : Arhaan is right  and I think its the best option to answer their insult and made our princess life secure .

Armaan : I need to know Ashana and Reyaan decision about these and you all cannot force them .

Mr Rathore : I am ok with it .

Then they talk two of them and  they agree  . elder become happy and made them marry .

All the member became happy because
the two children of  the house and it's best for their life also .

But if only the know the inner turmoil of  bride and gloom mind .