Chapter -18

At night Everyone doing their dinner as tomorrow the youngerclan going back to NYc

Arhaan : Where is Asmira  ?

Ahaan : yes and Rahil is not also here , where is these two .

Ashana : Asmira is not feeling well so Imade her dinner do early now she is resting .

Shanaya : And Rahil went for some work .

Arhaan : Ok , so Ashana from you started work .

Ashana : From tomorrow
.
Arhaan : ok I will arrange bodyguards for you .

Ashana : what bodyguards but I don't need it papa .

Arhaan :  Ashana you are the daughter-in-law of the CM and wife of next CM so indeed you need bodyguards ,  So no descussing about it .

Ashana making face : You are same always send bodyguards behind me first dad now you .

Ahaan : Obviously we are same as we are brother and we all are very serious about our children safety .

Ashana : Chote papa (younger uncle ) don't do this .

Ahaan : we are already doing it .Now eat .

After dinner they all departure their room .

In Ashana's room .

Ashana : Reyhaan don't you think Something really odd about Rahil behavior today .

Reyhaan : From when you taking interested in everyone matter .

Ashana glaring : What do you mean by that he is my brother I should know if he has any problem .

Reyhaan : sorry I just said because you aren't interfere anyone matter .

Ashana : Because never it need but now everyone their wish without thought anything so I have to .

Reyhaan : you are right . But in Rahil matter I think he is stressed on work that why .

Ashana : I hope so .  By the way how you manage keeping bodyguards all the time

Reyhaan : I got habit as papa keeping them from childhood .

Ashana : I never like keeping them so don't have habit

Reyhaan : you always have it's just baripapa(elder uncle) order them following you like shadow without your knowledge

Ashana looking at him like shocked listening this new information .

Reyhaan : Not only you but every daughter of your family have only when you all come here you all don't have but I think it's need sons most from your family then daughter as they all are getting trouble

Listen this Ashana started laughing

Ashana laughing : Don't Tell this infront of Zaan bro otherwise he will beat you with pulp .

Reyhaan : I know .

Ashana : Are you coming office tomorrow

Reyhaan : yes and my cousin also join our office .

Ashana : ok

Said that's they called the night .

Next morning

After bid good to youngerclan went for office

Everyone geetting her with respect as she is the next queen . And also the daughter of elder prince .

After migration Rathore and AR company on  Indian branch Reyhaan and Ashana become Co. CEO  . As Rahil want to stateted his own business and Akash didn't interest in business He wants to become lawyer .

After enter in her cabin Ashana started her work she wants to made this company in best and she has confident on herself she can do it as a Boss she is very strict personality like her father she is the person whom people didn't want to cross

But as said some people never understand and started their evil ploting