Chapter-2

Rehaan pov .

Today become biggest  day of my life . I am getting married to love of my life but alas it's one side love . She never love me . All the happiness of her face gone which I saw few hours before  . It's a unwanted marriage for her . She sat beside me as my wife but her heart with the who didn't even care for her reputation he said many hurtful thing about her . I will try my best to get her love but I don't know she give me that chance or not . I always want her as my queen but never get the chance to express it . But now I will try to get her love back .

After the the wedding its time for farewell . but as it happened in Rathore mansion  so it's not happened .

And all the member become happy as it's the best for their children . Everyone arrange post marriage ceremony . and become excited .

Now times for ring  ceremony  .

Adi : Rehaan  you have to win it  otherwise your wife always rule on you and dance on your head .

Aruhi : what do you mean by that . I am dance your head .

Adi : you didn't mockingly .

Aruhi : don't you think your head is not that much big where I can dance .

Adi : excuse me .

Aruhi : what excuse me .

Before Aruhi remark Ashana cut them .

Ashana : if you all don't mind we can that ceremony letter I didn't feel well .

Everybody understand her situation .

Shanaya :  That ok you take rest  , this ceremony can happen letter .

With that they took Ashana from there  for rest .