Chapter-27

Next day morning at Rathore mansion

Arhaan is tense face roaming on the hall .

Ahaan : Bhai(brother) I call Janvi she will  come wait sometime .

Reyhaan : Papa . I think definitely some misunderstanding happened that's why Baripapa (elder uncle) got angry . After meeting Janvi herself inform me that they made best performing .

Arhaan : But after hearing my elderbrother tone I didn't feel anything like you say .  I also feeling scared seems like he is very much furious .

Akash : What will people say if they heard that the great CM Arhaan Rathore scared from his elder brother .

Arhaan : He is The Armaan Rathore . CM like me nothing infront of his anger .

Reyhaan : Papa , Don't worry baripapa wouldn't do anything to you you are his brother .

Arhaan : You shut up . If I found out it any another way your mistake then see what I will do with you .
And where is that girl .

Ashana : First you all  have your breakfast then  thought you have to do .

Akash : You are right once he come we can't do it .

Listening this Arhaan and Ahaan glaring their nephew/son .

Ahaan : Here we are getting tansion and you are thinking about breakfast .

Shanaya : He is right . Do your breakfast .

Arhaan : Your neice don't where remain ? You also call her and tell her come fast before bhaisa come . I have to find out what exactly problem .

After 1 hours Janvi enter into Rathore mansion  with happiness .

Most of the member are sitting on hall or say waiting for Janvi with her parents .

Janvi : Hello everyone . What happened you all call me this morning .

Janvi's father : We thought we also come with her is there any problem .

Ashana and Akash glaring her and other looking at her in tansion .

Arhaan : Not problem it's big distraction . NOW you tell me what are you done the presentation .

Janvi : Uncle . I gave a very good presentation and all the board members impress on me .

Arhaan : Really then why the hell Bhaisa (elderbrother) got this much Angry .

Janvi's father : Jamisa What are you saying . From where he comes from .

Ahaan : what do you mean ? He is the half owner of the  empire  .

Janvi's father: I mean to say you two handover the company to your children then why .

Arhaan : BIL . We handover the company that does not mean when the company will be in trouble we don't said anything .

Janvi : I think Armaan uncle got some wrong information

Akash : That's we come to know when he come here .

Janvi's father: He is not on NY .

Reyhaan : He was . Now he is on way of our house . You only think mamu(uncle) what may happened with the project that he come here this urgent .

Janvi's father: What ? Janvi are you sure you done everything properly .

Janvi: Yes . Baba .

Janvi's father: I think I should call babasa . If anything serious he can handle it .