|05|

Unexpected arrival at the Cullen's house....

BE WARE !! The BOOK contains of romance and other *** contents.

I was sitting on the sofa so depressed and frustrated at the same time. i thought,
"Am the only wife who couldn't contact her husband at all or is it god's will, or is it like for all vampires?"

Today,everyone's are out and clary too. She has gone to make her self useful instead of sitting at home bored. Am left alone and * vampirely* aging. I thought at a glance,
"My life sucks without Edward and Jacob!"
I was dresses with my loose pants, sweater and a green sleeveless t-shirt inside. I was physical fit but not inside,pains and sores.
I stood up to watch the television. But, there was a slight knock on the door.
I thought,
"It might be usual it's Carlisle and Esme and Clary."
"Come in!" (Not looking at the door)
While I went to press the filthy button on the TV ( the button is dirty coz we've not used it for long and plus it's old). A cold breathe hit my neck and a grip moving to my waist. That made my adrenaline rush harder and became cold than before. A different feeling but a greater one than in the call. i felt like jumping up and down but I couldn't due to the strong attraction.i didn't know what was it? Lately, the hands slowly moved to my neck and pushed my hair to the right side and laid hot kisses down.
Meanwhile,I tried to take the remote and smack his face,but I couldn't,
"What's wrong with me???"
Who is this?"
I turned as fast as I could to bang his near closing my eyes but the cold hand stopped my hand,I stopped and opened my eyes,
It's butterscotch,I wondered,
"What's this? Isn't wired for you Bella! Pull away your self !! Move away from this creature!"
"Fast!!fast!!"
After a little while, something cold touched my lips so harder and passionate. He kissed me very hard and that's relatively equal to Edward's kiss,I too kissed him back and ran my hands over his neck slowly. And I didn't feel anything, he came at the end of my sweater and pushed it back and ripped my green t shirt. As he couldn't bare my kiss.i held his head straight up to me as he kissed my hands running slowly down under to his shirt and could feel his bare skin underneath my hands and legs automatically pulled by him to his waist, without a word. My legs were over his waist and my lips exploring his whole mouth and ripped his shirt off as I couldn't bare his passioned kiss,I moaned.

Suddenly I came back to the world and pushed myself to the table and broke, I pushed him away. I stretched my legs and stood up and dress fine,but there was a difference on my length of my t-shirt and I didn't mind it. I took my hair and tied and raised my head up and saw, I was reluctantly speechless😯.

"Edward !! Edward ! Is that you?"crying tearless. I came running towards him and jumped on him. My excitement and overwhelming feeling made me scream. And I went next to him and locked him by my thighs on the waist and his hands locked along with me. I kissed him back harder this time,he pulled my sweater slowly while I ripped his shirt off his body and as my hands traced his chest. And the love making moment continued for a few hours......

[We got changed to our clothes after few hours]

I unlocked the door and ran downstairs to speak to Edward,
"Uh oh! Clary entered the house, I stared and blinked many times at once."
"What are you doing Edward?"
" Why you staring at her?"
He came towards me and asked,
"Who's she?"
I spoke, dressing my hair,
" Yeah ! Yeah! It's Clarissa fray?"
He went towards her and spoke,
" Iam Edward Cullen." -_-
I snapped,
"Edward ! Where's Rosalie, Alice and others?"
Edward spoke,
" Bella , they are there ! They'll come ?"
"They might have met Carlisle on the way of there hunt."

I spoke,
"Oh! Nevermind!"
I ditched Edward and spoke to her,
"Clary would you like some coffee, you might be hungry?"

Clary sighed looking at Edward and I,
" Yeah sure! Am hungry"

What do you think about Edward is he flirting with Clary or is he curious on Clary? What do you think?

Comment~
Vote~

Luv you guys!

Cxth:)