|03|

Clary point of view..
I feel a shock going underneath my skin,it's like someone passing electric shock towards me. I thought,
"What's with me and the shock on our first meet it's so different. But the only thing is,that this Bella girl is too addictive like a dosage drug.i can't get away from her. I was holding my head, as Bella walked Infront it's like an asylum,and thought,
" Am I having an problem In my head nor have but the Denali coven.

Carlisle point of view..
Iam thinking of Bella's life,she's ruining it since, Edward isn't here. And pulls more bad luck. Now,Bella doesn't have anyone to talk with.she's utterly different very difficult, not like before when having Edward but,this time Edward,Rosalie and Emmett had joined the volturians to check what's there next step. Alice and Jasper had gone to start their own life.while I was thinking about her I smell a different smell nor blood nor wolf this very different compared to other scents but this attached to Bella too.
"What's this?"
The door swung open like a huge storm has struck the door. Carlisle stood up suddenly,from the chair.he spoke,
"Is there anyone?" There was a chuckle, he heard Bella's voice being spoken to someone. A stranger, he heard,
"Hey,come on."
"Bella! Bella!
He thought,
" Maybe renesmee might have come,who knows?"
I spoke,
"I hear Carlisle's voice, come In let's go Clary."
"Can't wait to see Carlisle uh."
She spoke with excitement,
"Yeah though,come on."
I lazily opened the door,and I fell to the ground hanging on the locker as Carlisle started at me without helping.
I spoke,
" Ouch!ouch!"
I stood up,
" Hey..I just..just...just want to introduce someone to you."
There was an expression on Carlisle,that no one could read it but I took it as his BLANK!
" Who's this Bella?" Staring more widely at her.
I was dressing my hair smoothly, with an exclamation question in my head.
"You don't know who this is Carlisle?"
"She's clarrisa fray!I mean Clary?"
Carlisle examining her widely,
"Carlisle, I think you fell for her beauty neither you fell for Esme's." I chuckled.
I jumped on the sofa and sat on the sofa with my legs crossed along with my hand my knees.

Carlisle spoke at a glance,
" Oh! Now I get it ? Is it you? Wife of Jace Wayland."
I stood up shocked,
"What!?you knew h..her?"stammering for so long as that made me sick of my throat (voice box).
Carlisle spoke,
"I know what to speak and what not to speak Bella? Would you mind your work please!"
"Nevermind!"
Taking Clary upstairs as she was really tired,and at the same time iam embarrassed at times. Crossing my hands to my chest.

As Carlisle and Clary climbing the stairs there was a sound,phone ringing,

"Ring ! Ring!"
"Ring! Ring!"

But alas! It's Carlisle's phone on the table. I jumped next to the phone and clicked the answering button to ask who he is? As Clary and Carlisle busy with they are work.
"Hello! Is this the Cullen's residence!" As Carlisle smiled at me, I spoke,
" Yes it is!"

Hey guys ! I wonder what do you think who is on the call ! And what do you think of this chapter ..... But lately they would be romance between two tweet hearts out here and try not to make it long!! So let's wait and watch what's gonna happen next ...

So therefore,if you wanna read to the next chapter click on the vote button and express your thoughts through the comments that I would really loved to hear.......and more chapters to be wrote so it's working........

Love you guys!!
Hope you enjoy the book and do the honor to the book as above ......

Your sincerely,
CXTH🦋