You notice the security guards were beside you, waiting for you to make another move that would most likely result in your immediate death, so you release Plutus as he chuckles slightly, straightening his shirt. You take the time to turn back to Reigner who you now noticed had not stopped smiling throughout the entire interaction, and if anything had a bigger grin upon his face making your stomach curl. 

"Shall we talk outside?" he asks with a surprisingly soft voice.

You turn to look at Sam and Dean who had been watching the entire exchange. Sam looked confused about what was going on while Dean looked like he was going to kill someone, preferably this blond-headed ass.

You turn back to Reigner who extended his hand for you to take, but you crossed your arms and nodded, signaling that you would follow. He turned around and walked towards the exit as you turned to Sam and Dean, offering them a reassuring smile before following Reighner out.

You watched as Reigner walked, desperately trying to sense if anything was out of the ordinary with him, but nothing was. Nothing was any different than any other human you had met except for his overly warm outward appearance and the surprisingly cold effect it had on you. 

Once outside, Reigner turns around and offers you a smile as he proceeds to pull out the contract, unrolling it so that the words were facing you. Taunting you. Mercilously echoing your failure. 

"According to your contract, the longest I could have you do one continuous task is 1 week," he says cheerfully. He looks down over the paper and back up to meet your eyes. "I am only asking for 2-3 days of your time to complete one task".

"And that is?"

"None of your business for the time being" he snaps back. It actually shocked you. His outward appearance seemed to be one of warmth and kindness, and for him to talk back in that way caught you completely off guard and served as a further warning towards your initial intuition about him.

"I am going to call you at some point over the next few months once I have all the details. Plutus gave me your number so make sure your phone is handy" 

You were confused. You would have thought that Plutus would keep your contract for a rainy day, or even that this guy would have something for you to go immediately do, but instead, he had you waiting like a lap dog. Waiting for the command to do whatever it is he had in mind and you didn't like the idea one bit.

"It is truly such a pleasure to meet you Sparta. I am looking forward to our next meeting." He says turning away and walking towards the parking lot. You watch as he disappears behind some cars before turning back around to head inside. Something felt off about the exchange with him, but at the moment there were more pressing matters at hand and a man you needed to apologize to.

You walk back inside, shoving the vial of blood into your pocket, and notice that no one is around. Not Sam. Not Dean. Not even the security guards. Then you realize that you had missed the entire plan... 

You sprint yelling for Sam, Dean, or Kevin. You run while cursing yourself for getting distracted when you should have just come back inside as quickly as possible so that you could prevent Crowley from taking the tablet or worse, hurting Mrs. Tran or Kevin. 

You feel your heartbeat increase as your guilt grows, but you push it down to focus your effort on finding someone- no- anyone who could tell you where they all went, but luckily while running down a corridor you notice two plaided men in a neighboring room. 

"What happened?" you say jogging up to them. "Where is Kevin? Mrs. Tran?"

Dean turns away from Sam to give you a cold glare. Though he hadn't said anything, he didn't need to. You knew Crowley probably told them about the deal you had arranged and no doubt didn't tell it from a standpoint where you were the good guy... typical.