Drunk Confessions

*A/N: Possible trigger warning- mentions of suicide*

The next couple of weeks were filled with crisscrossing the countryside. You still hadn't gotten your day off but there were cases that needed to be solved and people who needed to be saved. The case you had just finished was a physically demanding one which required you to be bait which Dean had originally disagreed with, but after some convincing, your plan proceeded forward. The witch went after you and Dean and Sam got to her before anything too bad happened. You were a little scuffed up but not bad. 

Knock. Knock.

You moved to get off the bed but the door was already being opened for you to see your one and only green-eyed hunter walk into the room. "Y/n it's 9:30 you coming?" he says with a smile.

You look down at your computer. "Shit it has been 3 hours?"

"Yeah. Me and Sam were in the car waiting for you for the last 5 minutes." He says staring at you in anticipation.

You felt bad but you had been working on this translation for the past few days and were really close to being done. You felt you heart get a little heavy for letting Dean down but you knew Bobby really needed this ASAP. "I feel like I am so close to finishing this translation" You say giving him a frown.

He gave you a face that told you he was a little disappointed but played it off like it was nothing. "Alright. Keep your nose in your books ya nerd." he says exiting the room. You shout at him.

Once he left you kept looking at the door. You were tempted to go with them to the bar. It had been few days since you really hung out with the boys due to your mini project but mainly it was just because ever since that night under the stars you could not get Dean out of your head. It was becoming a bigger and bigger distraction. Part of you argued that if you just told him how you feel then he would tell you he didn't like you in that way and you could let it go, but the other part of you said to not breathe a word to him because of the possible risk of ruining your friendship. Obviously you listened to the more logical side of your brain and didn't tell him.

You decided to take a deep breath and get reinvested in your work, letting Dean linger in the back of your mind. 

After some time you hear your phone vibrate on the bed next to you and you reach down to see who it is. 

Dean: could use some help

"What?" you say out loud re-reading the text. Were the boys in trouble?

Y/N: is it safe to call?

Dean: yup

You start calling Dean and he picks up after the second ring.

 "Y/n!" he says happily, and you could tell from the slur of your name he was drunk.

"Dean what is it?" you ask a little worried.

"I could use some heeeellp" he says. Definetly drunk

"I got that Dean. What do you need?"

"A ride" he says like it is the most obvious thing ever.

"Where is Sam?" you ask a little confused.  What was he expecting you to drive? He was the one who had baby.

"Sam is.. " he started and you heard some muffled yelling. "Sam drank a little bit tooooo much. I think you should drive"

You knew that they should not be driving if Sam was intoxicated. It wasn't too often Sam let himself drink to that point, but you knew he would on occasion if he was having either too much of a good time with his brother or was alone and severely distressed. So luckily on this occasion you knew it was the first option.

Dark Tendencies (Dean Winchester x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें