33.Days of crazyness

Start from the beginning

"Appi,I offered her help but she thought she is too genius." He said.

"Like you know how to wear a sari." I glared at him though he won't see that. Still,I hope he'll feel that. He has to.

"And oye,open your eyes now." Appi said as she walked out. He sat on the bed,opening his eyes.

"Finally." He sighed. I ignored his drama.

"By the way,you should at least ask for help when you need." He said,going towards the washroom.

What was that?

I shook my head and started wrapping my hijab.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone was sat on the dining table for breakfast. I was helping the girls with this.

"We are done,dear. You go and sit there." Ma said sitting down and I nodded.

I sat beside him(the meany) who was busy talking to the males about something.

"So brother in law,slept well last night?" Zahan bhai smirked at him as I literally choked on the food understanding the meaning of his question.

"Yeah,why?" My too naive husband asked with his full focus on his food. I nudged him from side but no use.

"What? Do you need anything?" He asked raising his brow at me. I felt like punching on his face. Everyone was smirking at us.

"I need your brain to repair it." I muttered as he looked at me,still confused.

"No talking,smirking and leg pulling with food on table. " Baba said and I breathed out in relief.

I'll deal with him later!!!

My phone pinged with messages. It's a group chat.

Liya- Is the bride awake?

Jamya- Looks like she is still busy.

Mila bhabi- So busy that she doesn't reply us? Only one day and my sister law forgot us*cry emoji*

Liya- Nah,that's not the thing.

Madeeha appi- Then what's the thing?

Liya- It's first day naa,she's busy with her hubby *wink emoji*

Madeeha appi- Ooooo.....

Nazmee appi- It's 10 AM,idiot.

Liya- So what?

Nazmee appi- She's surely awake by now.

Jamya- Then why doesn't she reply?

Nazmee appi- Maybe she didn't see,or maybe she's busy with her in laws.

Madeeha appi- Yeah,like you were busy with your husband for the rest of the day,without even receiving our calls.

Nazmee appi- Haww,appi. When did I do that?*angry emoji*

Madeeha appi- You got married only once in your life,so this happened after this one and only marriage of yours.

Nazmee appi- You're so mean!

Jamya- Girlssss!! Warisha has seen all messages.

O-o,I'm in problem. Before I could reply, my phone got flooded with their texts,mostly curses. And I couldn't type anything.

Liya- You cheater! We know you're there!*lots of angry emojis*

Madeeha appi- Just one day and started ignoring us?

Jamya- This was unexpected from you.

Nazmee appi- That's so bad,Warisha

Mila bhabi- You have your husband for the rest of your life,now please focus on us.