The bidding continued for a long time until your item that Beau had told you had come into Plutus possession came up. "Next we have 10 oz of the blood of Cerberus. Can we start with, let's say, 2 billion?"

You stood up and walked out of the shadows as you felt all eyes turn to you. You heard whispers amongst the guests as you stood your ground, staring at Plutus.

"One contract" you state simply.

You watched as he smirked and shifted in his seat.

"Sparta, I didn't even realize you made it," he says with a devilish grin, you would have kept your eyes on him, but the blond man next to him made your blood run cold from his sickening smile that grew even wider.

"I came in late" you state simply, shifting your attention back to Plutus.

"A contract? Like a work contract?"

"Exactly" you state, and you stare as you hear more murmurs across the crowd.

"It's a one and done deal though. I do one job and only one job, then I am done."

You watched as he rubbed his chin and leaned back in his chair eyeing you when the blond man whispered something in his ear.

"What kind of work?" Plutus asked.

"Anything you desire. I even wrote the contract here," you say pulling it out of your jacket pocket. You walked up to Beau who took it and handed it to Plutus. You watched as he read it over and the man next to him nodded.

"Deal"

At this, the crowd started murmuring again and you felt a wave of relief spread over you at the words. The last ingredient was finally yours, and soon enough you would get Dean back into this world. You turned around to return to your chair when you see two emerald eyes and short dirty blonde hair catch your attention and you could hardly breathe... Dean. Your Dean.

You felt frozen in place and you're breath hitched in your throat as tears stung your eyes but after a moment of sharing a gaze you became aware of the awkward stares people were giving you and you hurried back to your seat. You felt your heart beating out of your chest as you thought about how he was just meters away from you, safe and sound. You felt like jumping out of your seat and running over to him to pull him into a deep kiss but knew that that was out of the question, and you felt stupid for feeling so giddy like a schoolgirl, but quickly your happy thoughts were replaced by more pressing matters-

"Our next lot, the Word of God... " Beau says as he holds up the tablet. Your eyes went wide, how could Beau had not told you about this? But again, he just called to inform you about what you were explicitly searching for, so you couldn't really hold it against him. "...capital 'G' – very old, very rare."

"Three billion dollars" you hear from an all too familiar voice. You looked over as he stood up. You watched as he flicked his eyes towards you before looking back at Plutus.

"The Mona Lisa." The boy next to him said. He was wearing, what looked like a Weiner-stand uniform that threw you off, but after watching him you could tell he was an angel.

"The real Mona Lisa, where she's topless." Crowley pipes in and you couldn't help but roll your eyes.

"Vatican City."

"Alaska."

You were about to stand up and tell the two to shut up because it was getting old and none of the places would even compare to what Plutus was wanting, but luckily Beau did it for you in a more polite manner.

"Palin and a bridge to nowhere? No, thanks."

"All right." Crowley said after a second "The moon". If it weren't for the fact you felt someone's eyes on you, and you wanted to appear professional, you would have totally facepalmed at Crowley's stupidity. What would anyone actually want to do with the moon?