CHAPTER 54

MAY 30 20__ - THE DAY OF THE CONCERT

"Love I'm scared wag na lang kaya natin ituloy?" Elmo asked walking back and forth in Julie's room.

"Love will you chill? Ikaw pa nga ang excited nung isang araw tapos ngayon para kang natatae dyan." Julie said and chuckled.

"Eh love what if I disappoint our fans, our family and most especially you?" He said worriedly.

"You won't love and from the very start I've always been proud of you and I'm sure our fans would love to see this concert this is our dream diba? Dati pa natin pinapangarap na magkaroon tayo ng concert ng magkasama? So Love don't over think okay? And besides nandun naman ako eh kasama mo ko okay?" Julie said to assure Elmo that everything is fine.

"Hay I wouldn't know what to do without you Love..." He said while looking in her eyes.

"Love believe in yourself because I believe in you..." She said.

He smiled and nodded, he definitely boost up his confidence and she will always be his confidence booster.

"Oh ano? Tara na? We need to be in the venue early kasi aayusan pa tayo and we still have to rehearse." Julie said.

He nodded and went out of the room.

"Ate, Kuya good luck I know you'll bring the house down tonight." Joanna said and gave his ate and kuya a hug.

"Thank you Joanna I'll see you at the venue." Elmo said.

"Will be there early kuya." Joanna said.

Elmo nodded and just gave her a smile, Elmo is still nervous but not as nervous as awhile ago.

"Ate, Kuya congrats, I love you both and I can't wait to watch you both on the stage together later." Jac said with a smile on her face, Elmo carried her.

"Thank you baby." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you baby." Julie said with a smile on her face then kissed Julie on the cheek.

"Oh sige na alis na kami baby." Julie said.

Bumaba si Jac galing sa pagkakakarga ni Elmo.

"See you later ate, kuya." Jac said.

"Ma, Pa una na po kami ni Elmo." Paalam nila sa mga magulang ni Julie.

"Oh sige mga anak, I'll see you both later and congratulations in advance mga anak, We are so proud of you both." Jonathan, Julie's Dad said.

"Goodluck mga anak alam kong kayang kaya niyo yan kayo pa." Marivic, Julie's Mom said.

"Thank you po Ma, Pa." Julie said and gave her parents a hug.

When it was Elmo's turn Jonathan whispered something to Elmo.

"Goodluck anak..." Jonathan said and tapped his shoulder.

"Salamat po Papa." He said with a smile on his face.

"Sige na mga anak umalis na kayo't baka malate kayo sa call time ninyo." Julie's Mom said.

We waved at them and drove our way to Music Museum.

"Hello Direk Louie, Direk Mark." Julie greeted as she entered the venue.

"Hi Direks." Elmo greeted.

"Oh your both here na pala go settle your things na sa dressing room then rehearse tayo." Direk Louie said.