CHAPTER 6

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Julie..."I called as I saw her by the elevator.

"Elmo..." she called.

"What are you doing here in the parking lot? Wala ka bang sundo? Nasan na si Tito? I bombarded her with questions.

She chuckled, "Chill Elmo..." she said.

"Wala pa si Tito?" I asked again.

"Di ako susunduin ni papa..." she answered.

"Oh eh sino susundo sayo? Wala ba yung driver niyo?" I asked again.

She was about to answer my question but stopped. I got confused on why she stopped and was about to ask her why, she looked at me.

"Ah Moe una na ko..." she said and tapped my shoulder before walking quickly away from me.

I followed her by my gaze and that's where I found out why she was such in a hurry.
I was that she dropped her handkerchief.

"Julie wait..." I called.

She stopped then looked back at me.

"Babe..." Ben called her the same time I called her.

She took a deep sigh and glanced at Ben the back at me.

I saw Ben followed Julie's gaze...

"Anong ginagawa niyan dito?" Ben asked me arrogantly.

"Ben artist din siya dito..." Julie said and walked towards him.

"Eh bakit kayo magkasam ng gagong yan?" He asked, obviously irritated by my presence.

"Babe nagkasalubong lang kami..." Julie said and held on to his arm.

"Papalusot pa kayo eh nagkikita siguro kayo ng patago no?" Ben accused.

"Tss." I reacted and just shook my head.

"Moe..." Julie said as if telling me na wag na patulan si Ben.

"ANO DI KAYO MAKASAGOT KASI TOTOO?!" Ben shouted.

"Ben please don't shout..." Julie said pleading.

"Julie una na ko kausapin mo yang gago mong boyfriend..." I said and was about to walk towards the elevator when Ben spoke.

I stopped but did not look back.

"Magalona di pa tayo tapos..." Ben said and started walking towards me.

"Bakit ba ayaw mo kong tantanan ha? Threatened ka ba sakin?" I asked as I face him with a smirk on my face.

"Threatened ka na baka mas piliin ako ni Julie kesa sayo? Sabagay kapili pili naman talaga ko eh..." I said face to face with him obviously annoying him more.

"Aba Gago ka ah." Ben said and grabbed me by collar.

I shook my head, hangang ganyan lang naman yan di naman kayang ituloy.

"BEN..." Julie said.

"Wag mo kong subukang pigilan malilintikan ka sakin." Ben warned Julie.

Aba gago pala talaga to eh.

"Ben just stop please, Wala naman kaming ginagawa ni Elmo na masama eh we just really bumped into each other..." Julie explained while holding his arm.

Julie tried taking Ben's grip of my collar but Ben pushed her.

Namumuro na talaga sakin tong lalaking to.