CHAPTER 8

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Your early today moe..." Mom said as I go down the stairs.

"I'm grabbing coffee before I go sa rehearsals and also I'm gonna hangout with Jerome for a while..." I reasoned out and grabbed my car keys.

"Drive safely moe..." Mom said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I went out of the house and drove to the nearest milktea shop near the San Jose's.

"Sir here's your order have a nice day..." The staff from the milktea shop said while handing me my order.

"Thank you..." I said and smiled, I grabbed my orders and headed to my car and drove to the San Jose's.

I was waiting for the gate to open, I saw Joanna walking near the gate.

"Kuya?" Joanna said when she was near the gate and saw me leaning on my car.

"Hi JM." I greeted her with a smile.

"KUYA MOE IKAW NGA." Joanna said and run towards the gate to open it.

"Dahan dahan JM." I said and laughed.

"Kuya anong ginagawa mo dito?" She asked as we walk towards their house.

"Bibisitahin ko ate mo." I said.

"Okay na kayo ni Ate?" She asked.

"I guess you can say that..." I said and scratched my nape.

"MAAA, PAAAA nandito si kuya Elmo." Joanna shouted when we got inside.

"Parekoy ang aga mo ata..." Tito Jonathan said.

"Di po kasi ako pwede sa hapon may rehearsals po ako for asap." I said, nagmano na din ako kay Tito.

"JM tawagin mo nga ang ate mo sabihin mo nandito si Parekoy." Tito Jonathan instructed JM.

"Ay tito ito po pala milktea..." I said and handed him the milktea I bought.

"Salamt Elmo nagabala ka pa..." he said and got the milktea from me and brought it to the dining.

"Uy Moe what are you doing here?" Julie said as she got of the last step of their stairs.

"Hello Jules Good morning to you too..." I said and chuckled.

"Good morning Elmo so bakit ka nga nandito?" She asked again.

I just chuckled and shook my head.

"I told you diba kahapon na I'll see you again today..." I said.

"Elmo sorry nga pala sa nangyari kahapon di ka tuloy nakapagrecord..." she apologized.

"Okay lang yun I know you needed someone yesterday..." I said and gave her a smile.

"Thank you talaga Moe I owe you one..." she said.

I just gave her a smile.

"Wala ka bang sched today? Baka pagalitan ka ng mom mo ha? Magalit lalo sakin yun." She jokingly said.

"I have rehearsals by 11am till 4pm and don't worry ang alam ni mom is kasama ko si Jerome." I said and chukled.

"Sorry moe I can't entertain you today may rehearsals din ako ng 10am so I'm just gonna grab some breakfast then alis na ko." She said.

"You'll drive?" I asked.

"Actually papaalam pa lang ako kay papa." She chuckled.

"I'll take you to your rehearsals na lang." I offered.