CHAPTER 20

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Hey Elmo you're early today." Kath said when she entered the studio with Daniel.

"Hey KathNiel." I said and made beso with Kath and gave Daniel a fist bump.

The sat beside me, "Elmo can I ask you something?" Kath said.

"Sure ano yun?" I said.

"How are you feeling? How do you cope up with what's happening to you and your career?" She asked.

"I'm actually doing Good Kath, I'm slowly getting back up." I said and gave them a smile.

"Pero Elmo Bro just so you know naniniwala kaming di mo talaga ginawa yun..." Daniel said.

"Salamat Bro..." I said and gave him a smile.

"Basta Bro pag may problema ka o may kailangan ka wag kang mahihiya lumapit samin ni Kathryn tutulungan ka namin brad." Daniel added.

"Elmo can I ask you another question?" Kath said.

I nodded.

"Mahal mo pa ba siya?" She asked.

"I loved her Kath, binigay ko lahat sa kanya at handa akong pakasalan siya pero wala eh." I said and gave her a sad smile.

"Sorry Elmo dapat di ko na tinanong pa." Kath apologized.

"No okay lang, I moved on naman na I'm happy with my life right now." I said and smiled.

"I'm glad you are happy Elmo you deserve all the happiness you can get..." she said.

"Hello guys good morning." Janella greeted us as she walked towards our direction.

"Good Morning Janella." Kath greeted her while Daniel just gave her a smile.

"Good morning Elmo." Janella greeted.

I just gave her a nodded and just get my phone from my bag and text Julie.

To Love:
Hey Love Good morning ☺️

From Love:
Good morning to you too Elmo ☺️

To Love:
Do you have any schedule today?

From Love:
I'll be having another recording session with Kuya Gloc today then recording again for my single naman, how 'bout you?

To Love:
I'll only be having my rehearsals for the event on Canada for the whole day...

From Love:
So sa studio ka lang the whole day?

To Love:
Probably, yes Love

From Love:
What time lunch niyo?

To Love:
Probably 12 siguro, why?

From Love:
Wala lang I just want to remind you to eat on time...

To Love:
Aww your so sweet Love 🥰

From Love:
Goodluck sa rehearsals Moe wag papatuyo ng pawis and stay hydrated 🧡

To Love:
I will Love, Sige na rehearsals' about to start talk to you later, Love You 💕

I was smiling as I placed my phone back inside my bag when someone spoke behind me.

"You look happy..." she said.