CHAPTER 31

JANELLA'S POINT OF VIEW:

When Elmo left I decided to follow him, I have this feeling na pupuntahan niya si Julie Anne.

I told my driver to follow where Elmo was going, not long after we stopped by a samgyeopsal place near ABS-CBN.

"Manong intayin niyo na lang po ako dito." I told my driver.

He just nodded, I wore my cap and shades before heading down the car.

I wen inside the restaurant first before Elmo.

"Good afternoon Ma'am table for ilan po?" The receptionist asked.

"One lang." I said and she led me on a table on the corner not so far from where Julie and her friends are sitting.

I gave my order on the waiter and just focus my gaze on Julie and her friends' table.

Not long after Elmo and Khalil came I saw Elmo greeted Julie's friends same as Khalil, Elmo kissed Julie on her cheek before sitting down beside her.

My gaze was cut off when the waiter came with my order.

"Ma'am here's your order po enjoy your meal po and just call me po if you need anything." The waiter said and left the table.

I started eating and get my gaze back at Julie's table.

I decided to take pictures of them together.

"I'm sending this to your Ex, Julie." I told myself as I scroll through the photos I've taken.

I just took photos after photos of them not even bother to look at my shots.

I felt jealous when Julie started serving Elmo some food, That should be if I weren't this dumb to spread fake rumors about him beating me up, but I had to do that to mask up the issue of me and Markus having an affair.

Oh well you'll be mine again Elmo...

I glanced at them for one last time, left some money on the table and left.

I went inside my car and told my driver to drive me home.

Along the way home I decided to compose a message for Julie's ex and send it on his instagram.

Benjamin Alves

Hey Benjamin this is Janella Salvador, Elmo's Loveteam I know you are trying to get back with Julie kaya I want to send you this photos of Julie and Elmo being sweet with on another on a restaurant.

*photos attached*

After sending the message I smiled at the thought me and Elmo getting back together as well as Julie and Ben, I just really hope that Ben would make a move.

~

JULIE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Guys nandyan na daw si Jak sa labas." Barbie said.

"Oh edi tara na sabay sabay na tayong lumabas." Gabbi said.

We all went out of the restaurant and there we saw Jak leaning on his black ford ranger.

It was parked beside Elmo's orange mclaren and Khalil's vintage mustang.

"Mahal..." Barbie called when she saw Jak.

Jak went up to Barbie and kissed her cheek.

"Uy mga bro nandito din pala kayo." Jak said and gave Khalil and Elmo manly hugs.

"Kamusta Bro?" Jak asked Elmo.

"Okay naman Bro I'm doing good so far eh ikaw ba?" Elmo asked in return.