CHAPTER 51

JULIE ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Love what do you want?" He ask as we browse the menu, we are here at Ramen Nagi.

"I'll have the Original King na lang Love." I said.

Tumango siya at sinabi na ang orders namin sa waiter.

"Love I'll go grab some starbuck lang ha? I'll be quick lang." he said.

"Love can you please buy new york cheese cake thank you." I said.

He nodded and gave me a quick kiss in the forehead before going out of the restaurant.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and just scroll through my social media accounts while waiting for the food and for Elmo.

I was in the middle of reading tweets from my fans when I felt someone stood from the side of my seat.

I was about to look up at the person when Moe called.

"Julie." He called from afar, he was holding a paper bag and 2 drinks from Starbucks.

He hurriedly went to our place when he saw someone standing in front of me, I looked at the person standing near me, it was Ben...

I was about to ask him what does he want from me when Elmo arrived.

"What do you want Alves?" Elmo asked in a calm but authoritative voice.

Ben did not mind what Elmo said he looked at me.

"Julie can we talk?" He said.

"Hey I'm talking to you asshole." Elmo said.

Ben then looked at Elmo with a dagger look.

"What did you just call me?!" Ben said irritated.

"Asshole." Elmo repeated with a smirk on his face.

We are at the far end corner of the restaurant kaya di nakakaabala sa dadaanan ng mga costumers and waiters.

"Stop you two you might pick up a fight here and make a scene." I said trying to stop the two infront of me.

But it seems like they did not hear me.

"Bakit? Diba asshole ka naman talaga? Oh wait di nga lang pala asshole rapist din." Elmo said.

"Gago ka ah." Ben said and threw a punch at Elmo.

"Ben!" I said and went near Elmo.

Di naman natumba si Elmo napaatras lang siya but the side if his lips were bleeding.

"Ako? gago? Baka ikaw." Elmo said and without second thoughts he also threw a punch at Ben.

Ben fell on the ground because of Elmo's strong punch, we are now causing a scene.

"Will you two stop gumagawa na kayo ng eksena eh." I said.

Ben quickly got up and threw another punch at Elmo.

"Ben stop!" I said and went near Elmo.

"Let's go Elmo..." I said and pulled him out of the restaurant leaving Ben on the restaurant.

"Elmo calm down will you." I said.

"Julie Anne who would I calm down eh ang kapal ng mukha ng rapist na gagong yun magpakita pa sayo at makipagusap." Elmo said irritated we are now here inside his car.

"Pano na lang kung di agad ako dumating ha?  Baka kung ano na ginawa sayo ng gagong yun." He said while griping the stirring wheel of his car, his grip was so tight that his knuckles are already turning white.