CHAPTER 39

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Then explain this." She said and gave me. My phone.

"Love believe me I'm with the boys even ask Jerome." I said.

"Then if you are with the boys only why do you have this photos?" She asked.

"Love nagkataon lang na nandun din sila sa Early Night, she was with her friends tapos bigla na lang siyang lumapit sa table namin and the next thing I knew she kissed me on my cheek, I was caught off guard love kaya di ko siya napigilan." I explained.

She just gave me a look.

"Love talk to me naman oh I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow morning ayoko naman na magkaaway tayo kaya Love I'm sorry di ko agad sinabi sayo, I promise I'll not keep secrets from you again." I said.

She took a deep sigh and look at me straight in the eyes.

Kinakabahan ako on how she looks at me.

"Love please don't break up with me." I said with pleading eyes.

"Elmo di tayo magbbreak okay?" She said.

"Aww Love your still mad at me." I said.

"Elmo Moses no more secrets please lang." She said.

"Opo Love I promise not to keep secrets from you na except ofcourse pag may surprise ako for you." I said and chuckled.

"So bati na tayo Love?" I asked and pull her towards me.

"Di mo ko madadaan sa ganyan Elmo." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Aww my love can resist me na." I said and pouted.

She looked at me.

"Love ano ba yan you look like a duck." She said and laughed.

I laughed with her.

"So bati na tayo? You called me Love na eh." I said.

"Oo na di kita matiis and I trust you Love, and I hope you won't break that." She said looking directly on my eyes.

"Love I'll try my best not to break that trust." I said and kissed her forehead.

"Love tapusin na natin tong pagaayos ng gamit mo baka magtawag na sila Tita for miryenda." She said.

I nodded.

"Love here's the pouch nga pala for my essentials." I said and handed her the pouch I got from mom.

She got it from me and started placing all my essentials on it.

"Love your eyes are still red." I said as I stare at her.

"I'm sorry for making you cry Love." I said.

She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"It's okay Love I just can't contain what I'm feeling awhile ago so I end up crying it out." She said.

I stood up from my bed and hugged her from behind.