CHAPTER 41

ELMO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Elmo boarding na." Mom said while she tap's my shoulder to wake me up.

I nodded and fixed myself first.

I stood up and get my things then followed my mom towards the gate.

"Moe would it be okay if you seat beside Janella? that's the seat number you got kasi." Mom said.

"It's fine mom." I said.

"You sure son?" Mom asked.

"Yes mom and para na din may makausap si ate beth during the plane ride, I can always calls or text Julie naman since the plane offers internet's services I'll just avail one mom." I said.

"Okay then." Mom said.

"Son are you okay there?" Mom asked for the nth time as we settle on our plane seats.

"Yes mom don't worry about me." I said.

"I'm just making sure son." She said.

I gave her a thumbs up and an assuring smile.

I got my phone and took a quick selfie and posted on my instagram story.

"Oh shoot." I said when I remembered that I haven't text Julie yet.

So I grabbed my phone and started to compose a text for Julie.

To Love:
Love nasa plane na kami and I have to tell you something pero please don't get mad or don't get
jealous...

I did not expect to receive a reply from her in an instant kasi nga she has rehearsals.

From Love:
Have a safe flight love, update me whenever you can ☺️ and ano yung sasabihin mo Love?

I took a deep sigh before composing a text for her.

To Love:
Love my seat number is right beside Janella...

From Love:
Love it's fine...

To Love:
Your not mad?

From Love:
No po and I trust you Elmo I know you'll not waste this second chance given to us and to our relationship...

After reading the message I receive from Julie without any hesitation I clicked the call button and besides nagloload pa lang naman ng passengers so I still have a little bit of time to have a call with my Love.

"Love..."

"Hmm?"

"Galit ka?"

"No Love..."

"You sure? You don't sound okay with what I texted you earlier..."

"It's totally fine with me love magkatabi lang maman kayo sa plane right?"

"Oo naman Love we are just mere seatmates that's all."

"Love?"

"Yes Love?"

"Uhm ano kasi I have to tell you something..."

"Moe turn of your phone na we are about to take off any minute now." Janella said.

I just nodded and went back to talking with Julie.