Ten.

-Luke-

I paced back and forth in the parking lot. I just want to get away from this hospital, and try to forget what just happened in the past hour. I remembered Ashton wanted to hang out and somehow got the nerve to ask him if he wanted to come over to my house. I told my brother to go off somewhere in the parking lot till I text him. Lets just say he got really excited when I said I wanted to invite Ashton over. I guess its because this is the first time I have really talked and had a real friend in over a year. 

My back was to the hospital door. Someones hands covered my eyes and I froze. 

"Guess who?" The person whispered into my ear, "Hi Ashton." 

He uncovered my eyes and I turned around. "How did you know it was me, this is unfair." He dramatically said, I let out a small laugh. He smiled, his dimples showing off. 

"So whats up?" He asked, for a second I forgot what I had to ask him. "Luke?" 

I came back to reality, "Oh yea...um you said you wanted to hang out and I was wondering if you still wanted to?" I rubbed the back of my neck, nervous for his reply. 

He laughed at my nervousness, "Sure I would love to. My mom is parked right over there so let me just go tell her." He pointed to a car and ran over to it. I texted my brother that he could come back around and pick us up. 

I felt someone tap my shoulder and it was a girl. "Yes?" I questioned, I haven't seen her till now. 

"I see your confused, I just came from the same group as you." She smiled brightly, I let out a small "Oh." 

She moved in front of me. "You know, you're pretty cute. Would you like to go out some time?" I was shocked, but I shook my head. I looked over at Ashton at his moms car. 

"Um sorry but..." I didn't know what I was going to say. She turned around and saw where I was looking. "Your gay?" She asked. 

"Not exactly..." She shrugged her shoulders. "That's okay, I hope we can still become friends, I'm Erica. I guess I will see you next week." She gave me a small wave before walking off. My brother pulled up and we waited for Ashton. 

A few minutes later Ashton walked up to me, since I wasn't in the car yet. His mom drove away. "So...your house?" He let out a laugh, and I just smiled. He got in the back while I got in the front. 

My brother greeted Ashton and started driving back to my house. I was really nervous to say the least. I haven't had anybody, I had nobody and now I have Ashton. Now he's coming to my house, what will we do? I started to panic unsure of what I just got myself into.

My brother noticed, "Luke are you okay?" I nodded.  

We pulled into my driveway, my brother got out, Ashton opened his door but I stayed where I was. 

"Luke?" Ashton tapped my shoulder, and I jumped. "Sorry." I quickly got out of the car. Ashton followed me into the house. He took off his shoes once we got inside. 

"You didn't have to do that." He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't like wearing shoes all the time anyways, I hope you don't mind?" 

"I don't." I went into the kitchen and Ashton followed, "Do you want anything to drink?" I pulled out a water bottle for myself looking at Ashton waiting for an answer. "Water?" I nodded and handed him a water bottle. I looked at the time and it was a little past six. 

"Um.." I didn't know exactly what to do. Ashton was staring at me and I had to think of something. 

"My room?" I awkwardly suggested. He nodded and I led him up the stairs. My door was closed just like this morning.