No-Longer-Weird Places To Find Izu Sleeping In

Midnight swears, she was not looking for Izuku. It was not her day for cuddles, she knows that. But when Snipe texts the chat saying he lost the boy, she couldn't just not search for him, it would go against her job as a hero, right?

To be perfectly fair though, she was not expecting to find him in the UA greenhouses (she didn't even know they had greenhouses).

The green of his hair blended in almost perfectly with whatever plants he was laying in. He looked perfectly content in his little spot of sunlight fueled warmth, ignoring the fact that he and his uniform would likely get dirty from this nap.

Oh well, not her problem! She silently squealed as she took a half dozen pictures and spammed the group chat.

Inko truly loved her son and every eccentric trait he had, so when she found him in what has become a normal sleeping position for him, well, she didn't do much more than shake her head with a smile and send a picture to the chat.

Honestly, that boy should know better than to fall asleep in his chair by now. He always wakes up with hip pain and a messy floor from where his legs sent everything off the desk. How her boy manages to always fall to the ground and kick his legs up onto the desk and chair without waking up is beyond her, but she (and many others) adore it all the same.

Powerloader was walking down the hall to the staff room when he abruptly stopped and backed up a few steps. Turning slowly toward the windows, he could feel the exact moment his soul tried to leave his body. Because there, on a window ledge barely wide enough for most people's hands, ten stories above the ground, slept the one and only Midoriya Izuku.

He immediately messaged the chat and almost sighed in relief when Aizawa replied instantly that he'd get the reckless boy. His heart was trying to beat it's way out of his chest as he waited for the tired man to rescue Izuku and his legs nearly gave out from under him when he caught sight of Aizawa's capture scarf gently wrapping itself around the boy and navigating him through a open window.

Nezu decided to put small railings around each window that could open, not wanting a repeat of that incident.

Ashido's squeal brought Toru and Aoyoma to the laundry room where they were witness to a frankly adorable sight. Midori had curled up on top of a dryer that was gently rocking and giving off just enough heat to be soothing. Truly, this was almost on par with when the boy had snuck into a basket of freshly dried clothes and fell asleep in the comforting heat.

Aizawa was about to head to the dorms to make sure all the little demons were going to sleep (and still alive). He'd just finished grading the heroics essays he'd assigned and honestly, the fact that some of these students were still passing amazed him. He made the smart move to avoid the elevators, because Mic was no doubt camping them to ambush him, and instead used the back stairs.

He was not expecting to run into anyone, but he thanked whatever gods decided to have pity on him when he laid eyes on the sleeping greenette, laid catlike across the stair railing. It most definitely did not seem like the most comfortable place to sleep, but then again, Aizawa had no right to talk given that he's slept practically anywhere he could.

He pocketed his phone, unaware of when he even got it out, now filled with half a dozen more pictures. If it wasn't so bad for his back, I'd let him stay there, he really looks like a cat. Shaking off his thoughts, he gently picked up his problem child and (after waiting for him to settle into his hold) left for the dorms.

Nezu can honestly say he was not expecting to find Izuku in his office before school even opened. He definitely did not squeak when he walked into his office two hours before school started to find the greenette hanging halfway out of the vent, completely passed out. He held back his chuckle as he went about his day as normal, because really, was this even abnormal at this point?

Snipe was used to looking up, being a pro hero and a sniper. He was not used to finding something during his habitual looks. He was most definitely not used to seeing a child in the rafters of one of the school gyms, though really, he should get used to it. He had a feeling it wouldn't be the last time he saw this specific child in odd places given how often the group chat is filled with pictures of the boy in unusual places.

Thirteen noticed when he stopped and for some reason took out her phone. The shutter sound went off followed by his phone vibrating in his pocket then promptly exploding with messages. She cooed with the others over the truly cat like way the boy was sleeping in the rafters, and honestly, he couldn't blame them, it was cute.

Tokoyami was conversing quietly with Dark Shadow, Shoto, and Shinso while walking to the commons when his foot hit something soft that groaned. Slowly, all four of them looked down to see Izu, passed out, face down, on the floor. Shinso was the first to react with a quiet 'mood' before promptly coping the greenette.

The other three looked at each other before Shoto shrugged and followed Shinso. Dark Shadow chittered and laid across all of them, trying to pull Tokoyami in with them. Tokoyami did the sensible thing and took a picture to post to the chat so others could see what ridiculous things he has to put up with.

Yagi and Yamada were taking their lunch outside today due to the nice weather and sunshine. It was warm and quiet, and when the bushes rattled, they were not expecting to see a familiar scarred hand flopping out. Upon closer inspection (after coughing blood and giving a high pitched squeak) it was not just a hand, there was an arm too. And that was attached to a body which was attached to a bush of green hair. And, oh, they had just found Izuku's latest napping location.

They both immediately forgot about their lunches in favor of snapping picture after picture of the awkwardly contorted sleeping boy hiding so far in the bushes he was shadowed by the leaves. Needless to say, they finished their lunches during classes instead, but no one could really blame them.

Uraraka was doing her very best to rile up Iida in the least obvious ways possible (she still had an image to maintain, after all) so she was not paying as much attention to her surroundings as she should have been. Therefore, it should not be held against her when she screamed upon seeing Izuku halfway out the third story window.

It wasn't until Iida started berating him that she noticed Izu was asleep. She obviously had to help, so she activated her quirk and floated up to him, climbing into the window and carefully pulling him back through. After she had left him floating a few feet into the hallway, she went back to close the window, only to realize that there was no window to close.

How? There was no glass at all. Where did it go?

No matter, she turned to deliver Izu down to the commons to sleep on the couch in a cuddle pile.

Chapter question: What food combos do you really enjoy and what's something you've never eaten but want to?
I really like chili and rice when I'm in a hurry. I've never had lychee or Tokoyaki and I really want to try them.