An Unauthorized Visit to THE Maximum Security Prison For...Hugs, I Guess?

Did Izuku know why he was doing this? No, no he didn't. He was hidden in the booby trapped vents in Tartarus, waiting for the latest guard patrol to pass so he could get to the room literally three meters from his hiding place. What was he doing there at two in the morning? Well...even he doesn't fully know yet, there was something drawing him here, to this person. Did he know who he was about to be visiting? He had an idea.

Once the guard passed, he slipped from the vents and zipped over to the right door, not even bothering to open the door as he appeared across the room from the person sleeping in the bed. He had barely settled when dull red eyes opened to land on him.

Stain looked different without his mask, obviously, but Izuku could tell it was him immediately. A spark of light entered the man's eyes when he saw who had decided to pay him a visit, a wide smile bloomed, showing off far too many teeth. "Well, if it isn't the hero-to-be, Deku. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Izuku shrugged, "well, I was thinking about your convictions, and I think we should discuss the morality of heroes."

Stain raised an eyebrow, but given that this was his first talk with someone other than guards in the past month, he agreed. They debated for well over three hours about the morality of the modern heroics industry and how turning heroics into an occupation changed society as a whole, and multiple other things. By the time Izuku's phone alarm buzzed, he had somehow managed to cuddle into the man's lap without him really noticing.

With a promise to come back so they could finish their debates, Izuku disappeared to get ready for school.

No one in Tartarus understood why Stain was so much easier to handle. No one at UA realized where Izuku disappeared to some nights. Neither noticed that Izuku was steadily converting Stain's views on the world. Stain couldn't pretend not to like Izuku's company or hugs. Izuku couldn't deny that his weekly debates with Stain were far more fun than he had originally thought they would be.