In Which Nezu Embraces His (Less) Sadistic Side

Nezu knows he  can be long winded at times (it's his guilty pleasure to draw fifteen minute talks into three hour lectures). He knows that most humans don't have the attention spans to listen to him fully after the first half hour into his speeches. He also knows that Izuku is usually one of the rare ones that pay attention the whole way through no matter how absolutely littered it is with useless distractions that just draw the point out. Which is why his latest school assembly on making sure they ate properly had such a surprising end.

It was three hours, three minutes and twenty-four seconds into his latest lecture, just to see if any one was paying attention, he mildly inserted, 'Endeavor died due to eating the incorrect amount of nutrients for his body's needs,' which nobody reacted to. Usually he'd have seen somebody smirk or heard a small giggle from that, but not even his staff seemed to be paying attention as some (Aizawa and, surprisingly, Nemuri) were noticeably sleeping. He looked for Izuku, who was more often than not the only one who paid attention to the end, so they could later discuss (gossip and giggle over) his absolutely unnecessary additions and near the sadistic pleasure he took from his students reactions.

Locating the boy in a room full of admittedly less noticeable people was quite easy, which is why he cut off his lecture a whole six minutes and thirty-seven seconds before he planned, letting everyone leave for their lunches just a bit early. Everyone quietly filed out, bar Aizawa, Nemuri, Izuku (and Kuroiro who he was cuddled on), and the few unfortunate students who weren't awoken by their classmates. Nezu went to wake those five kids up first, leaving his two teachers to Yamada to wake and Izuku to Kuroiro for the moment.

Once he had the others out, he turned to the two remaining students and motioned Kuroiro to follow him. The boy was reluctant, but carefully picked Izuku up and followed Nezu up to his office, where he was told to leave Izuku on the couch.

Once Kuroiro left for lunch, Nezu pulled down the soft fluffy blanket and covered the boy with it before slipping in himself and nuzzling in just under the boy's chin. Izuku hummed and brought his arms up to curl around Nezu before falling back to sleep. Nezu was then officially, happily trapped in the warm, comforting cage of Izuku cuddles, and he wouldn't want it any other way.